Why become a member? ×

GIANT Pedalboard Softcase help!!! SOLVED!

Ruck

I currently have a Pedaltrain Terra 42 with flightcase I will be using eventually (Got it secondhand on this forum for an awesome deal). However the flightcase is a bit cumbersome! Pedaltrain do not sell the softcase for it separately.... Can anyone think of a alternative to the Pedaltrain Terra 42 Softcase?

Im thinking Warwick gigbag, you know, the one thats inbetween a hardcase and softcase and gutting that to fit the pedalboard in.

Pedaltrain pedalboard measures at 42" x 15" x 4"

Edited by Ruck

5 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Gator make some good quality mixer bags/cases in a wide variety of sizes. One of them could potentially work and would be far less bulky than a hard flight case.

Thanks but none of them are big enough.

On 16/04/2019 at 23:26, Ruck said:

I currently have a Pedaltrain Terra 42 with flightcase I will be using eventually (Got it secondhand on this forum for an awesome deal). However the flightcase is a bit cumbersome! Pedaltrain do not sell the softcase for it separately.... Can anyone think of a alternative to the Pedaltrain Terra 42 Softcase?

Im thinking Warwick gigbag, you know, the one thats inbetween a hardcase and softcase and gutting that to fit the pedalboard in.

Pedaltrain pedalboard measures at 42" x 15" x 4"

I have your answer!!!

I had Roqsolid make me a custom padded bag for my pedal board which was oversized due to having a Helix LT mounted on it with some other pedals. Worth every penny! (Although it's sitting upstairs doing nothing at the moment ha ha!!)

If you speak to Bryn at Roqsolid, they are really helpful at getting the design you need right and the materials they use are of a very high quality too. @ROQSOLID recently made me a set of cases for my function band's lights as replacements weren't available. I also had a free Mic bag thrown in too, which I think might survive wars!

Dan.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I´m facing the same problem here. I Have a pedaltrain Novo32 and i find the orifinal sof case, poorly made and offering almost no protection to my pedals. Also...it´s ulgly.

I´ve been looking at the gator keyboard bags and the thomann voyager keyboard series. They look very close to the Mono.

https://www.thomann.de/pt/thomann_voyager_keyboard_3.htm

• Thanks 1