Why become a member? ×

Heads up! Great VST deals spotted

Mcgiver69

Thank you! I'll check it out!

I treated myself to 32C-VIP and the AVA Mastering EQ for £9 from Harrison Consoles yesterday - VIP is brilliant, works well with Waves Clarity Vx https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/302-Harrison-Consoles

Izotope Elements 9 Suite is only £20 and I grabbed Ground Control by Ginger Audio and Youlean Loudness Meter for free whilst I was there. All of these have proved super useful already! 

• 2 weeks later...

For those we were in need of another Drum plugin, here's Sonicouture's new Sun Drums. 100 Kits that go from funky to modern with 100+ velocity layers, full control and best of all no need for full Kontakt player.

All this for £110 which is a bargain.

https://www.soniccouture.com/en/products/32-drums/g76-sun-drums/?ov=9472&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sun Drums Launch&utm_content=Sun Drums Launch+CID_2b4ade05674fe9e26d032d32f4401e16&utm_source=Email marketing software

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2022 at 10:22, lowdown said:

'Heavyocity' have started to release a free VST Instrument series called, 'Foundations'.

The first two Instruments are now available:

https://heavyocity.com/product-category/foundations/

Hybrid Piano:

https://heavyocity.com/product/foundations-piano/

Staccato Strings:

https://heavyocity.com/product/foundations-staccato-strings/

EDIT: I forgot to mention; you get a serial number so the Libraries can be used with the free Kontakt player.

👍

Just a heads up. 'Heavyocity'  have now added 'Nylon Guitar' to the free 'Foundations' collection:

Foundations Nylon Guitar | Cinematic Guitar | Heavyocity

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, lowdown said:

Some of the Novation Software is now free, including the 'B(donkey)-Station' and the 'V-Station'.

EDIT:  It should have read B(a*s)- Station....:(

The profanity filter kicks a*s on Basschat..!

:lol:

Novation Software | Novation Downloads (novationmusic.com)

Downloaded Basstation, its now sitting in my VST folder in Ableton as a demo version, timing out every 5 minutes or so , how the hell do you authorise it ?

The Novation/Focusrite website seem to suggest that a memory stick is needed to download the authorisation code!!!

If this is a free Download why is it so difficult to get the damn thing working ?

7 hours ago, blisters on my fingers said:

Downloaded Basstation, its now sitting in my VST folder in Ableton as a demo version, timing out every 5 minutes or so , how the hell do you authorise it ?

The Novation/Focusrite website seem to suggest that a memory stick is needed to download the authorisation code!!!

If this is a free Download why is it so difficult to get the damn thing working ?

I'm presuming you were online? if so, try this below:

1) When you open V-Station or Bass Station, click on activate. This will automatically download and produce an activation licence.

In my case it went to my downloads folders.

2) Click on 'Install license' then navigate to where the license document is located and then select.

Like I said, mine went straight to downloads.

3) It's the same procedure for both VSTi's.

4) If you can't find the file I'm quite happy to Email you my copy. The software is a freebie that will be discontinued, so I can't see it as a problem.....

You are looking for this file name and extension: cape-unlock-key.fnlf 

1.jpg

2.JPG

Edited by lowdown
  • Like 1

Animation (arpeggiator) Station by Sample Logic LLC now at $37.50. 

If you use this code at checkout 'as20-bhavytne', you can get it for $17.50 (At the current £/$ exchange rate for today, I paid £14.69 via PayPal)

What is Animation Station?

ASSISTIVE MUSIC CREATION IS HERE:

Sample Logic is proud to debut their first plugin – ANIMATION STATION – the next step in assisted music creation. With its intelligent “Step Animator” engine, creating powerful MIDI arpeggiation patterns and step sequences has never been easier. Play single notes, or chords and let ANIMATION STATION take your virtual instruments on a creative ride. Play, edit and even export the MIDI data to use outside of the plugin. ANIMATION STATION is the world’s most advanced, and most flexible arpeggiator and so much more…STEP INTO THE FUTURE.

Animation Station - Sample Logic LLC.

👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...