Why become a member? ×

Heads up! Great VST deals spotted

Mcgiver69

On 09/11/2021 at 10:13, DaytonaRik said:

I'm tempted, but as I already have the Brainworx  SSL 4000 E, G and 9000 J, Focusrite SC, Neve VSX strips plus  Lindell 80 (1073/84) and PEX 500 (Pultec) strips PLUS the Slate Everything bundle...!!!! Arghhhhhhh!

Optionitis really is a thing!!!!!

In all honesty, download the demo and you'll realise that Omni Channel is the Channel Strip to rule them all. It's just amazing and so flexible.

3 hours ago, Mcgiver69 said:

In all honesty, download the demo and you'll realise that Omni Channel is the Channel Strip to rule them all. It's just amazing and so flexible.

I find that the Slate VMR does pretty mutch everything I need/want, even with all of the channel strips that I have I invariably come back to it...it's just so bloody customisable!  Any preamp/EQ/dynamics combination from the Slate arsenal that you can imagine is yours including some pretty out there multiple EQ combos.  Here are some presets from the Slate library...

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 11.32.09.png

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 11.32.46.png

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 11.34.12.png

Edited by DaytonaRik

On 24/11/2021 at 14:31, GisserD said:

i got these on the BF deal last year. rude not to. 

image.thumb.png.db96fd5909390420e8a05b6c650f0fdf.png

Nice one, I was after EZDrummer 2.

It's about 50p cheaper on Andertons than via Toontrack and Andertons are doing triple loyalty points today (which adds up to about £2 off next purchase).

Edited by SumOne

On 08/11/2021 at 17:22, DaytonaRik said:

BX Masterdeak Classic for free - 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_masterdesk_classic.html

use code BX-FOR-FREE at checkout 

I’ve had a message through after getting this to say that I can upgrade to the full version for  $29.99 .. we’ll, be rude not to! 
The free version is very good so I’m looking forward to installing the full product!

• Like 1

MDrummer on offer for £63 on Plugin Boutique. Quite the bargain for a complete drum solution.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/1133-MDrummer

Jamstix is going for £53 too, this one is a Drum sampler based on AI. It provides more realistic drums from scratch with high tweak ability for very unique drum patterns with a very human feel.

https://www.rayzoon.com/online_shop.html

• Like 2

On 27/11/2021 at 14:59, Dood said:

I’ve had a message through after getting this to say that I can upgrade to the full version for  $29.99 .. we’ll, be rude not to! 
The free version is very good so I’m looking forward to installing the full product!

After grabbing the free one...it turns out I already had the full version bought in a sale with a loyalty voucher added in for extra cheapness! 🤣

• Like 1