Why become a member? ×

Heads up! Great VST deals spotted

Mcgiver69

2 hours ago, mike257 said:

Hadn't realised there was other free ones in the T Racks bundle. I'll have a dog through that. The 76 is great!

Yeah, try them and if they don't show a small screen sending you to their shop then it is part of the T-Racks CS bundle. From the top of my head you have:

- Classic Compressor

- Classic EQ

- Classic Optical Compressor

- Classic Quad Comp (multiband compressor)

- Classic Quad Lim (multiband limiter)

- Classic Clipper

- EQP 1A - Pultec EQ

- Linear Phase EQ

- Brickwall Limiter

Check them out they are great additions to your toolbox.

Edited by Mcgiver69

1 hour ago, Mcgiver69 said:

Yeah, try them and if they don't show a small screen sending you to their shop then it is part of the T-Racks CS bundle. From the top of my head you have:

- Classic Compressor

- Classic EQ

- Classic Optical Compressor

- Classic Quad Comp (multiband compressor)

- Classic Quad Lim (multiband limiter)

- Classic Clipper

- EQP 1A - Pultec EQ

- Linear Phase EQ

- Brickwall Limiter

Check them out they are great additions to your toolbox.

You must have picked up some freebies along the line - looks like the Classic Equaliser is the only one that comes free when you download the CS pack. I got the 76 in the free offer, and had a code for the EQual from Bedroom Producers Blog that I'd not got round to activating - everything else is inviting me to give them some cash! 

On 02/02/2021 at 12:23, Dad3353 said:

For those with a full Kontakt Vst...

I was trawling t'web for Japanese sounds, for this month's Composition Challenge (as one does...), and came across these very nice 'freebies'...

Strezov Sampling Freebies...

Once 'bought' (for 0€...), there is a Downloader to be er... downloaded; the running of which brings the Kontakt files and 'installs' them. I then move these files to their correct places on my System. Quality sounds, obviously limited in scope for major use (they're 'freebies'..!), but the other products proposed seem darned excellent, too, although more expensive than I have budget for at the moment. Still, a worthy find, which, I'm sure, will feature in my next composition. I've retained the address for other products for later on. B|

Dad, if you don't already have it, the free, Bamboo Xaxophone from 'Fluffyaudio',  is a nice little Asian sounding woodwind.

There are a couple of other free offerings from them worth having a listen to as well.

Bamboo Xaxophone | FluffyAudio

• Thanks 1

Dubstation Delay VST by Audio Damage is free at the moment.

Head on over to Plugin Boutique and at checkout, use the code: 1hdywj39 (Link below).

Valid until Until 28/02/2021

Dubstation 2, Dubstation 2 plugin, buy Dubstation 2, download (pluginboutique.com)

Once you get the confirmation email to download, "no further authorisation of this software is required. Download to your computer and install".

Edited by lowdown
  • Thanks 3

Guys this is a way to get a massive discount on Kontakt. it normally goes for $359 and with this you can get it for $224. just follow the instructions and save some money.

https://audioplugin.deals/blog/get-kontakt-cheap/?utm_source=APD+Subscribers&utm_campaign=191fc00ade-kontakt_cheap_blog_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_766211a9e5-191fc00ade-39689581&ct=t(kontakt_cheap_blog_campaign)&mc_cid=191fc00ade&mc_eid=ca43408edb

The Amazonic - Freebie for Kontakt full.

A selection of Percussion patches with rhythms, hits, rolls and loops from The Amazon.

Although, just a limited teaser for the main library, they actually sound very, very good.

Use Coupon AMA1FREEEDITION during checkout.

THE AMAZONIC - AMA 1 Free Edition | Audio Libraries & Virtual Instruments

• Thanks 1

Code LYS3-2999 gets you any plugin from PIA for $29.99 with a few exclusions (ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Shadow Hills Class A, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Neold BIG AL, Lindell Audio 50 Series, Gallien-Krueger 800RB)

Just picked up the Metric A/B for £35 inc VAT (usual price $199 + VAT)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=ANY+PLUGIN+%2429+99+🚨+The+Grand+Final!&utm_campaign=210302+Leap+Year+Special+-+3%2F3&vgo_ee=%2FtTfbLGAsXYRNED3rJH0F1n%2BcU2xOj7xY6kiLCPV8sw%3D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lowdown said:

I thought this might be of use to some.

A 2021 list of free instruments available for download.

The 19 Best Free VST Instruments in 2021 (musicianonamission.com)

The Spitfire BBC Symphony Orchestra is a 'must'. A questionnaire to fill in (no great shakes...) and it's free..! Thanks for posting. :i-m_so_happy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

The Spitfire BBC Symphony Orchestra is a 'must'. A questionnaire to fill in (no great shakes...) and it's free..! Thanks for posting. :i-m_so_happy:

This page link below has a full templates for major DAW's. You can load up the full Orchestra in one hit.

It's such a light library, with a small RAM footprint, that it hardly touches the sides. So, your Puter shouldn't scream out in pain.

A modest Laptop will run it with no problems.

Discover Templates — THE PAGE (spitfireaudiothepage.com)

Most of the templates have two versions:

1) One track per articulation (there are only two articulations - long and short).

2) One track with both the long and short articulations (for use with keyswitching - C-2 and C#-2).

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, lowdown said:

This page link below has a full templates for major DAW's. You can load up the full Orchestra in one hit.

It's such a light library, with a small RAM footprint, that it hardly touches the sides. So, your Puter shouldn't scream out in pain.

A modest Laptop will run it with no problems.

Discover Templates — THE PAGE (spitfireaudiothepage.com)

Most of the templates have two versions:

1) One track per articulation (there are only two articulations - long and short).

2) One track with both the long and short articulations (for use with keyswitching - C-2 and C#-2).

thats brilliant thank you! Downloaded it, unzipped it and it fired straight up in reaper!

• Like 1