Why become a member? ×

Do Bass DIrect not answer emails?

ead

Happy ending (not that sort of happy ending you pervs).  BD have responded to my original email from a month ago following the manufacturer's intervention, bass reserved and deposit paid.

On 18/04/2019 at 18:13, ead said:

Happy ending (not that sort of happy ending you pervs).  BD have responded to my original email from a month ago following the manufacturer's intervention, bass reserved and deposit paid.

Ok, spill the beans. What have you ordered?

48 minutes ago, fleabag said:

A bass that ' speaks ' to you  ??

Way too cryptic for little ol' me?

57 minutes ago, Bassman Sam said:

Ok, spill the beans. What have you ordered?

Here's a clue:  A limited edition 4-string from a US manufacturer that's not Fender.  Not in the shops quite yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fleabag said:

Well, since BD didnt speak to ya, i suggest buying a bass that does. Simples

Of course :)

I'm going to blame the bottle of Rioja that I'm getting well stuck into atm.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bassman Sam said:

Scratching my head to remember all the basses you brought to the last bass bash. I can remember the ACGs.

It was indeed just three ACGs last time.

• Like 1

Amusing little thread, but I have to say I've always had a prompt response from Bass Direct. Always. Over several years. I agree it's annoying not to get a response when you're serious about getting hold of a serious bass, but I just feel it's a little unkind to make this posting if you haven't tried all means to get in touch with them, such as the 'hike' to get your phone during a break. 

I had the shittiest experience in another bass emporium well known to this forum, but after looking at other people's experience here I figured it was a one-off, and I took it up with them directly.

51 minutes ago, bootleg said:

but I just feel it's a little unkind to make this posting if you haven't tried all means to get in touch with them, such as the 'hike' to get your phone during a break. 

Why if it is factual? Its not saying they are good or bad, it is just something that happened.

• Like 1