Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Highway One Precision
£550
Walsall, West Mids

danpb

For sale is my Fender Highway One Precision.
Made in USA in 2004.

Good overall condition for a gigged bass of it's age but does show signs of natural wear. A previous owner scratched an initial in the neck plate but this is easily replaced for a few quid.  The white finish is more of an aged cream, the dark tort guard compliments it nicely, I believe these were a Nitro finish.

Loaded with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups. I will include a white pearl pickguard and the original fender pickups in the sale.

Can come with either a Fender padded gig bag, or a Stagg tweed hard case.

£550 with hard case
£510 with gig bag
(ONO)

Collection preferred from Walsall, West Midlands or I can travel to meet within reason.
I will consider posting within UK mainland only at the buyers risk but only with the hard case, I'll get a price for postage if needed.

No trades thanks, I've already spent what I get for this!

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

KQDK6599.JPG

NIQA7134.JPG

NKLE1293.JPG

Edited by danpb

9 minutes ago, bigsmokebass said:

I don't suppose you have the Badass bridge that came with it too? 😅

Sorry no, a previous owner seems to have swapped it out, I didn't realise these came with one until I just checked.

17 minutes ago, bigsmokebass said:

I don't suppose you have the Badass bridge that came with it too? 😅

OK i've just looked. It seems they weren't fitting it with the Badass yet when this was made. The 2003/2004 ones at least were fitted with a standard precision bridge.

Edited by danpb

18 minutes ago, danpb said:

OK i've just looked. It seems they weren't fitting it with the Badass yet when this was made. The 2003/2004 ones at least were fitted with a standard precision bridge.

Ah I see now, I think for the first year of production must have use the standard bridges before switching. 

Looks like a Vintage bridge, so still just as good 😁👍🏻

• MB1 locked this topic