Bobthedog

Novation Impulse 49 midi keyboard + stand + bag - reduced to £145
£165
Buckingham / London

Posted (edited)

I bought this new less than a year ago to learn keys and other than getting out of the bag 5 times to toy with it remains untouched. It is in new condition and comes with the Novation bag and Rockjam Xfinity stand.

I would prefer collection but will deliver within 75 miles from Buckingham if the full price is offered. I can bring this to London, the City during the week for collection too.

This is a very good bit of kit, way too complicated for what I want, however. Will work with both Ableton and Logic Pro

EmptyName 2.jpg

EmptyName 3.jpg

EmptyName 4.jpg

EmptyName 5.jpg

EmptyName 1.jpg

EmptyName.jpg

EmptyName 6.jpg

Edited by Bobthedog
Price reduction

Bump for price reduction and now in line with eBay pricing without the stand and bag. A good bargain here

55 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

By the way, you don’t need to write bump posts; there’s a bump button at the top of your thread.

@CameronJ these keys might suit your fingers better.

Thank you.  I did see that but was not confident it worked. 

10 hours ago, Bobthedog said:

Thank you.  I did see that but was not confident it worked. 

You’ll be able to verify it works as when you go back to the list of for-sale items (not by using your browser’s back function but rather by using basschat’s back arrows) you’ll see your post is now the first one in the list again. It also gives you a confirmation that you’ve bumped it. It works fine and keeps the thread free from clutter.