Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Inexpensive Gig Bags
£30
Bristol

A couple of gig bags for sale. UK postage add £5 each.

First up is a basic Stagg gig bag. I only bought this bag to transport a bass home on the bus when I bought a Stingray from a local forumite. I put said bass in the bag and then @Burns-bass kindly offered me a lift home. Absolute waste of money. The Stingray now resides safely in a Hiscox and this thing has been sat on top of my wardrobe ever since, mocking me. It's not very well padded but it will perform the task of keeping the dust off, and allow you to carefully carry your bass on your back, admirably.

614681715_1StaggBagFront.thumb.JPG.a1f9dd691c56093cc91b31be2469215b.JPG298126994_2StaggBagBack.thumb.JPG.60ff1148f885310a1ba21f6c70f46005.JPG

£10 collected from Kingswood, Bristol. Get it out of my sight!

Next up is a Fender Gig bag. This one's a bit more like it. @jfleshsent me a jazz bass all the way from the south of France in this, (albeit in a well padded cardboard box). The padding in this one is much thicker. It looks almost new  and it's still got the hang tag attached. The jazz now lives in a hard case and this sits on top of the first gigbag, which sits on top of my wardrobe, but doesn't mock me as much... it just takes up space.

250161411_3FenderBagFront.thumb.JPG.bcaabf5dcc6f4bc4720b5f9d91cb79ca.JPG2102372051_4FenderBagBack.thumb.JPG.019bd6c703626ec3de132162dd26a971.JPG

£20 collected from Bristol.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Shambo

23 minutes ago, whamni said:

The Fender bag, what's the measurement length inside top to bottom and would you post?? 

They're both for normal 34" scale basses and postage in the UK is a fiver each. Someone has already PM'ed me about the Fender bag and they have first dibs. 

£10 posted for the Stagg bag. Collected for only a fiver.

It's not completely useless, it's made from padded material, just don't drop your bass!

I'll never use it because I've got a Gator Go Pro gig bag to use instead. It just takes up space.

• ped locked this topic