Why become a member? ×

SOLD .... Squier Jazz Vintage Modified 5 string
£300
Bournemouth

Grewster

Here we have my Squier bass V. Very little play time on this one - I bought it new 18 months ago to see how I would get on with a V. I get on great as it goes and invested in a Fender V, so as lovely as this guitar is, it’s time to move on.

I have to say that this bass plays REALLY well, the pups are amazing - loads of power with authentic Jazz tone. The electrics are smooth and crackle-free. The only downside (for me) is that it’s a little heavy, I would guess 10lbs or so. The Fender is a little lighter. Also, there is a chip in the paint finish on the lower neck pocket - not visible when playing - I’ve included a pic. I added a custom scratchplate, sorry the original black one is gone. Will come with a non-Fender hard case.

Here’s some blurb on the Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass:

Squier's five-string Vintage Modified Jazz Bass® V has a handsome white gloss finish, a soft maple body and one-piece maple neck with sharp-looking, elegant black binding and block inlays. Offering flexibility for today's modern styles that demand a deep low end, this bass offers superior sound and feel for the five-string bassist, with excellent Squier performance and value.Featuring a Soft maple body, Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, 20-fret fingerboard with black binding and black block inlays, Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups, Black pickguard, Five-string standard vintage-style bridge with single-groove saddles.The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.This model has a slightly thinner "C"-shaped neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) than most models, providing a fast, smooth and comfortable fret-hand feel.These Fender-designed pickups are full of growling, authentic Fender tone.

Body Shape: Jazz Bass

Body: Soft Maple

Body Finish: Polyester sharp-looking black binding and block inlays

Body Shape: Jazz Bass®

Neck: Maple, "C" Shape

As ever - happy to quickly answer any questions or add more pics.

UK only. Thanks for looking.

32421EE6-C3C3-4DEC-8DB4-DCFE3A9A0DAC.jpeg

12CDE402-4F50-428F-85AD-7282BD1D0EFD.jpeg

35BE9E51-A975-4178-8218-D050F926F665.jpeg

7B188FB1-8645-4563-B26A-C18A5683DC8F.jpeg

286ED4F8-0A26-43F5-BC7E-55B1F61DC7F7.jpeg

6E6F87F4-F1E1-4CDF-9A66-DC2E3DF52F4B.jpeg

Edited by Grewster
Sold