Left leaderboard
Stuart1982

Spector Rebop
£850
Stirling

Spector Rebop for sale in excellent condition. No marks or dings in finish. Stock with EMG pickups and Spector tone pump preamp. Trade wise id only be interested in a Yamaha Attitude bass. Comes with gig bag also in excellent condition. Any questions then please pm me. Collection preferred or delivery at buyers expense. Thanks 

IMG_20190326_184926.jpg

IMG_20190326_185004.jpg

IMG_20190326_185121.jpg

The euro has a 3ply maple through neck alder, walnut and maple body. The Rebop is basically the bolt on neck version (not sure about the walnut).

They sound quite different although its down to personal taste which one is better suited to your ear.😊

Sorry folks not withdrawn and definitely up for sale. I should say that the preamp is now the EMG BQC system but I still have the original tonepump which can be included in the sale price. Thanks 

Price is now £550