Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang Heart-Rock II
£599
Norwich

Glockenklang Heart-Rock II amp, hugely powerful with massive headroom, 1000W at 2.7 ohms, 750W at 4 ohms, 400W at 8 ohms. Minimum 2.7 ohm load allows mixing cab impedances (i.e. you can use a 4 ohm and 8 ohm cab together). Very high quality head from a respected German maker and it is very, very nicely put together. The only amp I have ever owned which simply gets louder as you turn it up with no change to the sound. Beautiful and clear with a very pure signal path, but it has a warmth to it, not at all sterile.

I have listed this amp before and thankfully thought better of it however arrival of another heavy big amp means I might be better off with something small for backup purposes. It's not a 100% decision yet but on the basis this is unlikely to fly out of the door I'm putting it out there now and we will see what happens. I'm at the stage in my playing career now where GAS, when it strikes, leaves me with a vague sense of self-loathing so I will not be unhappy if I end up keeping this.

Anyway, check it out, here is the Glock site for more info:

https://www.glockenklang.de/en/products/products_bass.htm

Pictures will follow shortly but the amp is in excellent overall condition, some very slight marking from use but nothing of concern.

It can be shipped but these are heavy - about 40lbs I think. The amp comes with a flightcase or if you prefer I could do a Gator 4 U amp gigbag. This is where it has lived most of it's life with me as frankly it's a lighter and easy carry to the gig than the FC. If we were posting I would recommend the flightcase though for better protection....

If you are near Norwich you are welcome to check it out. I ate all the biscuits but tea or coffee is still available.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...