Why become a member? ×

Sold
£199
Hull

The cull continues. Here for sale is a Roland bass cube 60xl. Great condition. Small break in corner protector (see pic )

Here's the info from roland:

Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.

The mid-size CUBE-60XL BASS provides 60 watts of power in a portable cabinet that’s great for rehearsals and gigs alike. It has a Solo channel with memory, eight COSM amp models, 3-band EQ, onboard effects, and a world’s first, built-in Looper for constructing stacks of sound in real-time.

Can be posted or collect from Hull

Thanks for looking

20190409_091047.jpg

20190409_090950.jpg

20190409_091120.jpg

20190409_090940.jpg

Edited by bassgurumonster

I don't gig anymore , but have the micro cube as I now live in a smaller flat . If I didn't have the micro cube , I'd  have this as the only missing thing on mine is the looper . It appeals to me as the looper built in seems even more plug and play and less messing around .

How is the looper on this  ?

Bump😼