Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Greenboy Fearless F112 900(ish)W @ 8ohm - NEW PRICE £625!
£680
Yeovil, Somerset

olipaulo

Well, I thought this day would never come, but it did, and pretty quick! I’m selling my custom Greenboy Fearless F112, made for me by TrickyAudio last year. I’ve moved to Helix & in ear monitoring and I’m pretty happy with it, so this has been sat in a corner for some time now, having absolutely no use, which is a shame.

It has a sexy custom colour and grill. And I’ll also through in a proprietary GB grill, in a shocking yellow (one can have more than one outfit, right?). Also included is a Roqsolid cover. <These now sold separately.

20180630_114729.thumb.jpg.ba3887d5fac58f1e787fb63c71c375b2.jpg

All this puts the cost up to £900, and I’m letting it go for £680 NEW PRICE £625 CAB ONLY (cover and extra grill now sold), which I believe is a bargain for this cabinet in a condition that is as the same as the day I received it (absolutely no marks). I would prefer collection or meet up somewhere in between (message me, I may be in the mood for a couple hours drive). Later on I may consider shipping (adds cost). I may ship it, through me a message!

If you don’t know what can this do, let Ed Friedland do the work for me:

Some technical details:

http://greenboy.us/cabs/view.php?model=FEARLESS F112

Edited by olipaulo
Extra grill and cover now sold. Price updated.
  • Like 3

Bump for what is probably the best compact 12" bass cab on the market. I played through this very cab at the recent Bass Bash, and the custom colour and cloth grill are really classy. I can't say the same for the yellow grille - but you could always spray paint it. 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevie said:

Bump for what is probably the best compact 12" bass cab on the market. I played through this very cab at the recent Bass Bash, and the custom colour and cloth grill are really classy. I can't say the same for the yellow grille - but you could always spray paint it. 😀

Er hmmm. As a former Markbass cab owner, I have to take offence at anything remotely knocking the use of yellow on cabs!

For some inexplicable reason the Fearless 112 I have on order is just black. Maybe I should see if the OP will sell me his yellow grille separately for ol' times sake (one should have more than one outfit, right?) 😂

And if the Roqsolid cover was potentially being sold separately, I'd certainly be interested in getting that.

I’ve just ordered a super midget but I’m still tempted by this. It depends on if I can be honest enough with myself to admit that I’m going to keep both rather than the partner ready line : “I need to try them both next to each other and keep the one I like best.” Manchester and Yeovil are too far away from each other so I’ll have to wait to make my decision once the post option appears. 

8 minutes ago, Apeneck Sweeney said:

I’ve just ordered a super midget but I’m still tempted by this. It depends on if I can be honest enough with myself to admit that I’m going to keep both rather than the partner ready line : “I need to try them both next to each other and keep the one I like best.” Manchester and Yeovil are too far away from each other so I’ll have to wait to make my decision once the post option appears. 

Well my other cab is a BF SC so I'm kinda in the same position as you. I'm not currently planning on letting my BF SC go either :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apeneck Sweeney said:

sorry

No need to apologise! Not everyone is as grumpy as @chris_b about comments - indeed, some folk  positively lament the lack of any comments on their FS thread:

Fact is you are interested in getting this excellent Fearless F112 cab, and I'm interested in getting some of the 'extras' mentioned if they were being separately sold - struggling to see why our expressed interest is a cause of concern for someone who is not looking to get either?

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, olipaulo said:

Keep those comments coming, guys!

And if @Apeneck Sweeney doesn't mind having an F112 without cover and extra grill (reflected in a discount), @Al Krow may get some goodies for his new cab! Ping me some messages!

Pinged! :) 

I'm having some wicked thoughts for future options with that spare grille...😎

• MB1 locked this topic