Why become a member? ×

Tim lafave's pedal board help !!!

Nim

53836682_2179031715506032_5492130807751376896_n.thumb.jpg.b6f9189c84e274daeead5a0669be06b9.jpgHey guys, 

Here is Tim's Pedal board, I can't recognise the second pedal from the right (the white one), When i asked how he gets his subs he said from the white one. 

Does anyone recognise it ? please help :)) 

Thanks guys

Never mind what that pedal is, how did you con me into spending 5 minutes trying to work out if you were playing a fretless when you were supporting Nate Smith in the Jazz Cafe last year? What pedal/combination of pedals were you using? Some sort of Boss Multi FX thing?

FWIW it was a really nice set and if anyone sees the name Nim Sadot on any posters they should go an watch him.

Thanks Dude,

It was my Boss GT10B but I'm now back to pedals, thanks for the kind words.

If you like we are playing this Sunday at the London JukeBox and Wednesday the late show at Ronnie Scoots, let me know if you're free 

and I'll put you on the list :))   

1 minute ago, Nim said:

Thanks Dude,

It was my Boss GT10B but I'm now back to pedals, thanks for the kind words.

If you like we are playing this Sunday at the London JukeBox and Wednesday the late show at Ronnie Scoots, let me know if you're free 

and I'll put you on the list :))   

Thanks :). If only I did not live a 4 hour train journey away. And if I did not have a job which starts at 9am. If not for these, I would be there. Anyone who is in London should go.

I figured it was a GT10B and I have considered getting one just cos of that. I have been playing for longer than you have been alive and I stood there thinking "He has his back to me but I could have sworn I saw frets but I can hear rich mushy rubbery goodness (in a good way)"

33 minutes ago, Nim said:

Man !!! you're right, thanks so much,  i was looking everywhere online before posting it here.

If you're in London i owe you a drink :)) 

Cheers

NP mate, get one and go destroy ‘em PA’s 😄 

Amazing, what a small world :))) it is the best sounding fretless effect i ever came a cross. 

I wish someone will come up with a single pedal to create the same effect, I've been now using the TC Shaker but it's not the same. 

Maybe next time you're around London drop me a line, something is always happening. 

Thanks again mate and I'm now off for the hunt after my Mantic Hulk :))