Why become a member? ×

Warwick Hellborg Poweramp
£200
South Wales

attackbass

For sale is one of my Warwick Hellborg Mono 500 Poweramps.

This came to me in a trade along with the Hellborg preamp last year. I recently bought a second one which became part of my main rig, with this one which is for sale becoming a backup.

However, I've found myself forever shifting it around my studio room and it's bit overkill keeping two of them so it's time for it to go. 

The power amp is in good working order, tho it has been toured and racked a number of times so there is wear to the mountain holes,  a couple of small scratches and rack rash in the lid tho once it's racked these aren't visible or very noticeable. 

There is a slight harmonic distortion behind the notes when you play through the power amp. It's not an unpleasant sound at all, but I should highlight it is not a pristine, clean sound. However I've found somewhat the same thing with my new mono 500 and after a discussion with fellow basschatter @three, who has experienced the same thing with a couple of these amps we have come to conclusion it must be part of the sound. Some people can't even hear it, so it might just be us with the superior hearing haha! 

All the lights work on the front panel and I have used this power amp myself on a few gigs and I haven't had any issues with it. 

Local pickup in South Wales or could courier at buyers expense. 

More than welcome to come and try out the power amp. 

IMG_20190408_122411.jpg

IMG_20190408_122424.jpg

IMG_20190408_122432.jpg

IMG_20190408_122510_1.jpg

• 9 months later...