Why become a member? ×

DHL spam alert.

kodiakblair

Just had an email supposedly from DHL asking to confirm delivery details. It says in reaction to lost parcels their new policy requires name,address etc.

To things flag as spam. Mandatory is spelled "mondatory" and  "rbkaocc.xyz" seems a funny email address for an international company.

According to myonlinesecurity it's been running a fair while.

https://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/fake-dhl-confirm-your-delivery-details-phishing/

• Thanks 1

I was watching Joe Lycet on C4 last night with his new show, well worth a watch to stay vigilant of spam and fraudsters. 

Good shout though. By any chance, are you using .live.com .live.co.uk Hotmail.com. .hotmail.co.uk ? I'm forever getting spam from Paypal, HSBC and a few other companies but never an ounce of spam on my Google mail. 

3 hours ago, bigsmokebass said:

I was watching Joe Lycet on C4 last night with his new show, well worth a watch to stay vigilant of spam and fraudsters. 

Good shout though. By any chance, are you using .live.com .live.co.uk Hotmail.com. .hotmail.co.uk ? I'm forever getting spam from Paypal, HSBC and a few other companies but never an ounce of spam on my Google mail. 

Hotmail.com. It was already in the "junk mail" folder.