Why become a member? ×

Sold. Fender Elite Jazz bass, 2016, white, ebony, blocks, black plate, case
£1100
Wigan

karlfer

Pretty much immaculate as far as I can see.

I have ended up (long story) with an Elite & a Deluxe, both white, one has to go.

This is the one with the compound neck (C through to D profile) and compound radius fretboard, 9.5 inch low end to 14 inch dusty end.

Weight 9lb 5oz

Doesn't look like White is available this year (Fender Catalogue)

Sorry, no trades & certainly no offers at this price. Bank transfer, cash on collection or cleared cheque thanks, no PAINPal.

Collection from Wigan much preferred however if you wish to book/pay for an insured courier (UK only) just let me know day of collection.

Feedback linked below.

Cheers,

Karl.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

H.JPG

I.JPG

J.JPG

Edited by karlfer

13 hours ago, karlfer said:

Pretty much immaculate as far as I can see.

I have ended up (long story) with an Elite & a Deluxe, both white, one has to go.

This is the one with the compound neck (C through to D profile) and compound radius fretboard, 9.5 inch low end to 14 inch dusty end.

Weight 9lb 5oz

Doesn't look like White is available this year (Fender Catalogue)

Sorry, no trades & certainly no offers at this price. Bank transfer, cash on collection or cleared cheque thanks, no PAINPal.

Collection from Wigan much preferred however if you wish to book/pay for an insured courier (UK only) just let me know day of collection.

Feedback linked below.

Cheers,

Karl.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

H.JPG

I.JPG

J.JPG

Did you get that deluxe that went on eBay last week? I was watching that and it was a bargain.