OFFTON 

IPSWICH 

IP8 4SF

Saturday 2nd November 2019. 10am

If anyone has a preferance for a charity / charities please let me know

Edited by jonunders
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, W1_Pro said:

I'm up for it. Any thoughts as to a venue?  The Hunter Club in Bury St Eds is nice,  they don''t seem to do much with the rooms in the day, so I'll happily have a word and see if one can be wangled....

I was going to suggest in or around Bury As it's fairly accessible from most of the EA region. If you could have a word re prices / dates available. Would they be up for live music in the evening if we could find some people or bands to play?

Thank you for your help

Jono

8 minutes ago, jonunders said:

I was going to suggest in or around Bury As it's fairly accessible from most of the EA region. If you could have a word re prices / dates available. Would they be up for live music in the evening if we could find some people or bands to play?

Thank you for your help

Jono

They'll certainly be up for a live band - I think for the smaller room it's sixty quid to hire it (for an evening band type function) and you get that back if there's a certain amount spent over the bar. £400 rings a bell. It would probably be best if we came up with a couple of dates and then I approach them. Any thoughts...?

As it's the first time then any date which avoids School holidays. Saturdays are good but then are most people playing elsewhere? Sunday is ok but then most have work the next day so evening of live music time limited. Any thoughts from anyone? I'm ok with either

• jonunders changed the title to ( Not the First) East Anglian Bass Bash (EABB) Saturday 2nd November 2019
  • Silvia Bluejay pinned this topic
  • Silvia Bluejay unpinned this topic