Why become a member? ×

NBD Squier VM Jazz...

Basscabman

Picked this up yesterday, ICS serial says a FSR? Who knows.. 2013 and In mint condition.

It just a little gem! Lightest Jazz I've ever owned, soft maple body In dark amber. It plays superbly, really low action, no sharp frets. 

Got a new loom, bone nut and standard jazz control knobs on the way. May stick In a set of pickups too. Anyone else got one of these and did you do any upgrades? Quarter pounders or Antiquity's? Or what? Want the growl of a jazz with a bit more bottom end...

Well happy with It. It plays better than my MIM Jazz and CV Jazz!

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Edited by Basscabman
  • Like 4

I have one in black, with black blocks and binding I bought on here years ago.  I stuck a pair of SD quarter-pounders on it to start with but wasn't getting enough bite from the bridge, so swapped that out for a Tone-rider which gave me what I wanted, the output from the SD in the neck position and the Tone-rider is pretty balanced.  I also swapped out the original BBOT bridge and tuners for some Wilko parts (the Wilko tuners are surprisingly good) in black and stuck a KioGon volume-blend-tone loom on it.  I love it.  Popped it into Hobgoblin in Southampton for a set up last autumn and they liked it a lot.  Great value for money, hang on to it!

• Like 1