Why become a member? ×

The 13th South East Bass Bash - Sunday 20 October 2019

Hamster

Seeing as I'm meeting someone in Basingstoke at 11am it would be rude of me not to drive an extra half hour and pop in!

I'll bring a TC BG250 208, Allen Eden Jazz, Washburn S1000 Status.

I'll also bring a cheap P-bass and a Washburn Hammerhead I'd like to sell if that's ok?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WalMan said:

Sadly I’ll not be able to make it this year. Operation on my left foot a week ago means it’s probably best I don’t drive. The Zon will have to wait until next year 😢

Have a great day chaps & chapesses 🤘

Shame, I hope you are better soon.

I’ll bring a Zon to make up for it....

• Like 1

Many thanks to Colin, Nik, Gary and Pete for organising a great get-together against a lot of difficulties and cancellations. @Happy Jack and I could only stay a couple of hours but thoroughly enjoyed Pete's talk and catching up with a lot of people we otherwise mostly see online. :)

Below, Pete listening to a question

1814451376_PeteStroud.thumb.jpg.b4b6ff2bbf6105490ac094be0f2021a5.jpg

Below, Orange Friday and his amazing technicolour fretboard (controlled by a dedicated app)!

1066222328_OrangeFriday.thumb.jpg.7eb29daaf402900c0700f84941c20841.jpg

More on my forthcoming mini-blog. :)

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone for making it a really good day out 👍 There are too many to list.

@orangefriday's bass had the most incredible fretboard. @MacDaddy's Shuker messed with my mind. @silverfoxnik's Roscoe Beck has fuelled my GAS even more. @Frank Blank deserves special mention for making it to every single Bass Bash this year!

Pete's talk was excellent, and moves should be made to start the Fretless Deviants register for all of us round wound users...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to all involved! Finn and I enjoyed it very much for the short we were there (stopped by on way to take him to see Windsor Castle). But good job as he managed to win us something in the raffle 😁

Should be back next year, this time with Basses lol

Cheers all

Si

• Like 1