Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Remic 5400LB live performance microphone
£500

£400 or near offer

This REMIC 5400lb (lb stands for Live bass) is quite simply the best microphone available for live applications. As such, it costs €748! (Including VAT).

i have used mine on a bunch of theatre or small clubs gigs. Very civilised gigs so it’s reallynloke new. It has performed wonderfully well in them all.

currently I’m blending the normal Remic microphone 5400 and a pickup so this one is sitting unused. 

Feedback suppression is really really good with this. I have done a gig with a loud acoustic band in a club with zero problems and a great tone. According to REMIC, the 5400lb is even suited to extreme live applications, but I’ve never tried that.

requires +48v phantom 

CB91E752-1E40-4998-81B4-283486E930B9.jpeg

4B29E9CF-4E81-435C-86BF-1E066C7D93B5.jpeg

63F7AE58-05AF-44BC-AAD4-59A3B3989B6F.jpeg

Edited by Rabbie
Reduced price

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Apeneck Sweeney said:

I'm interested but will have to wait for someone to buy my my Erhlund EAP first. (probably time to give it a bump)

Thank you very much; make me an offer if you feel like it. It’s a great piece of kit, as you know.

PS - I have a red version available too: the 5400 (non LB which means live bass). Both are equally minty and spare, but I realise I don’t need them, so both up for sale. I may do a separate listing for the red version as soon as I can.