Why become a member? ×

Another beauty from JoinMyBand!

lozkerr

42 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

I'm not especially judgmental, but I hate him just from looking at that photograph.

I suppose this is the point where someone points out that the person in the photo is either someone famous, or is an esteemed member of the forum, thus making me look like a right tube. :D

5 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

I suppose this is the point where someone points out that the person in the photo is either someone famous, or is an esteemed member of the forum, thus making me look like a right tube. :D

Funny you should say that as I have just googled said guy in the pink cowboy hat and his name is Wright Tube the 3rd. One of a long line of Tubes.

From Texas I believe, where the girls are girls and so are some of the boys. Especially ones with pink cowboy hats.

Edited by jezzaboy
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, jezzaboy said:

Funny you should say that as I have just googled said guy in the pink cowboy hat and his name is Wright Tube the 3rd. One of a long line of Tubes.

From Texas I believe, where the girls are girls and so are some of the boys. Especially ones with pink cowboy hats.

He looks like the wrong tube to me...

• Haha 1

This one is odd too....

Twobass4 (Somerset)

My grief councillor died last week. She was so good I don’t give a sh*t. Professional gear and transport. Looking for just one band. I would be happy to play almost anything but metal. Prefer Blues, rock, folk, jazz, even alt country but without the cowboy hat. Lots of experience, including playing the bass. Must go, nurse will be along soon.

Edited by yorks5stringer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1