Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Preamp
£215
Surrey

cetera

Possibly the best known and most used bass rack preamp on the market. Classic solid bass tones and that rock grind when needed....
Barely used and housed in a rack so excellent condition. These go for £360 (RRP)/£300 (shop price) new but I'm asking just *SOLD*

The 1U rackmount Tech 21 SansAmp RBI is a pumped-up, expanded version of the popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI pedal. In addition to Drive, Presence, and active Bass and Treble controls, the SansAmp RBI adds a dedicated Mid control and an XLR Output Level control for optimum performance with PA systems. It also features an Effect Loop with a Mix 50/50 switch (for parallel or series operation), an XLR output with selectable levels, and a buffered direct XLR output to provide a dry signal. Include access to the most coveted classic and modern bass tones, with unlimited freedom to create your own, and the SansAmp RBI is practically mandatory for any bass player! I'm also selling the RPM preamp on a separate thread..... combine the two and split to lows and highs and you can run one for super clean lows.... and the other for grinding highs for that ultimate rock bass tone!

• Show up at any studio with just a SansAmp RBI and plug directly into the board 
  • Gig with the SansAmp RBI directly through the house PA without using a separate amp.
  • Take a more "traditional" set-up to a gig with a SansAmp RBI, power amp and speaker cabinet, and run directly through the house P.A. system.
  • Plug through your existing bass amp to widen your tonal palette or add a bit of grit!

http://www.tech21nyc.com/support/manuals/sansamp/RBI-OM.pdf

Payment by cash on collection (Woking/Guildford area or meet in SE for petrol money), Paypal - you pay fees, or direct bank transfer. Please see my extensive feedback thread for assurance of a clean and honest transaction. Thanks!

20190330_174123.jpg

20190330_174107.jpg

20190328_122452.jpg

Edited by cetera

• 3 weeks later...