cetera

Tech 21 SansAmp RPM Preamp (?discontinued)
£240
Surrey

Posted (edited)

If you're looking - you already know how fantastic this preamp is! Nowhere seems to have these in stock in the UK so they have possibly been discontinued? RRP is/was £350 but I'm offering mine up (excellent condition/boxed) for just £240 posted. Onlu real marks are some discolouration on the back panel.

The Tech 21 SansAmp RPM is a versatile instrument 1u rack pre-amp with parametric equalization and SansAmp technology. This single space rackmount model was adapted from our SansAmp Acoustic DI pedal, with the addition of a Drive control, and redesigned as an expanded multi-instrument tool. With a sweepable, semi-parametric EQ and variable gain, the SansAmp RPM is a supercharged tone shaper for any signal source. Partner it with a SansAmp RBI for the ultimate bass pre-amp system (see my other thread for a RBI for sale), or with a SansAmp PSA for total domination.

• Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
  • Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost ±12dB
  • Mid is also an active tone control, cut or boost ±12dB.
  • Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.
  • Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system.
  • Effects Loop with Mix 50/50 switch to configure in series or parallel.
  • 1/4" rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.

http://www.tech21nyc.com/support/manuals/sansamp/RPM-OM2.pdf

Payment by cash on collection (Woking/Guildford area or meet in SE for petrol money), Paypal - you pay fees, or direct bank transfer. Please see my extensive feedback thread for assurance of a clean and honest transaction. Thanks!

20190328_122452.jpg

20190330_174051.jpg

20190330_174035.jpg

Edited by cetera

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gamble
      Hiya! 
      I'm selling my Ampeg SVP CL valve preamp (19" rack), if you're looking at this you probably don't need me to tell you about how great they are - but just in case, it's pretty great. Ampeg CL tone but you can put it through a lightweight power amp or run it with your head for a bit more flavour. 
      All working as it should as far as I can tell, I've been using my SVP-PRO or SVP-BSP (yes, I'm a fan of Ampeg gear) more but I've never had any issues with any of them in all the years I've had them. I just need to clear some space and raise some funds at the moment so hoarding this lovely stuff and not using it just seems silly. 
      I'm starting at £300 ono as I don't see many of these around anymore and this one's in pretty good nick. Any questions feel free to ask. 
      Cheers! 
      Matt

• By Born 2B Mild
      For sale: one Bassics BPA-01 studio quality floor pre-amp.  Pre-owned ones don't come up for sale very often but if you want a new one then Bass Direct sell these new for £425.
      You can look up all the specs and stuff but the big differentials over other pre-amps are:   1) it is AC powered 2) on the floor with stomp options 3) can take two instruments being plugged in at the same time (like a fretless or double bass) 4) genuinely studio quality   Then there are the dials that will illuminate when activated ...very useful on stage! If you are not au fait with these then I can recommend this review by “Bass The World” but there are others out there.     This one was previously used by David Bowie's producer, Tony Visconti (verifiable).  He's still using a BPA-01 when he gigs but this one came back to Bassics because one of the LED knobs needing switching over, and a new replacement was sent because he needed it back fast.  Knowing its creator, Malcolm Toft, I was able to buy it from Bassics.   It is in very good condition but has been gigged, so there are a few minor marks.

• By spyder
      I am currently working on changing the preamp in my Warrior bass and will have this weekend a NOLL TCM 3 PM (B 2024) preamp. 
      It has 4 knobs. Volume, blend, Stacked bass / treble and Stacked mid / mid frequency. 
      Comes with knobs, special input socket, two battery clips. 
      It is a complete wiring loom. Just connect the pickups and play. 

description from Web... 

ONBOARD PREAMP 
      TCM 3 PM
      A compact three-band equalizer, the encapsulated version of the module allows variable and easy-to-install mounting and provides reliable electrical insulation. Bass, mids and treble can be raised and lowered 15dB by potentiometer with center click. As a special feature, the TCM 3PM has a concentric center control with a selectable frequency range between 280Hz and 1.5KHz. The EQ is powered by a 9V battery. In order to process particularly large dynamic ranges distortion-free, two 9V batteries can be used in series. The TCM 3PM can be combined with all passive and active magnetic pickups. 
      In combination with our MixPot piezo can be combined with magnetic pickups.
      The integrated impedance converter of the TCM 3PM converts the high-impedance pickup signal into a low-impedance output signal so that no capacitive height losses occur due to instrument cables.
      Prices without buttons. The electronics are completely pre-wired.
      ONBOARD PREAMP 
      TCM 3 PM
      The NOLL TCM 3 PM is a compact equalizer that provides easy and space-saving installation. The secure insulation of the sealed equalizer perfectly protects other electrical components. Bass, midrange and treble controls are center-detented and allow 15dB of boost and cut with a gentle slope of 6dB per octave which results in a natural and true sound. The top feature of the TCM 3 PM is a parametric midrange control with adjustable frequency range from 280Hz to 1.5KHz.
      The equalizer is powered by a 9-volt battery, adding an additional 9-volt battery (18V) to ensure more headroom and longer battery life.
      The NOLL TCM 3 PM onboard preamp can be combined with both active and passive pickups.
      All units are  prewired  with high flexible cables, delivery contents all pots, jack and battery clip; and all knobs. 

• By cetera
      Possibly the best known and most used bass rack preamp on the market. Classic solid bass tones and that rock grind when needed....
      Barely used and housed in a rack so excellent condition. These go for £360 (RRP)/£300 (shop price) new but I'm asking just *SOLD*
      The 1U rackmount Tech 21 SansAmp RBI is a pumped-up, expanded version of the popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI pedal. In addition to Drive, Presence, and active Bass and Treble controls, the SansAmp RBI adds a dedicated Mid control and an XLR Output Level control for optimum performance with PA systems. It also features an Effect Loop with a Mix 50/50 switch (for parallel or series operation), an XLR output with selectable levels, and a buffered direct XLR output to provide a dry signal. Include access to the most coveted classic and modern bass tones, with unlimited freedom to create your own, and the SansAmp RBI is practically mandatory for any bass player! I'm also selling the RPM preamp on a separate thread..... combine the two and split to lows and highs and you can run one for super clean lows.... and the other for grinding highs for that ultimate rock bass tone!
      Show up at any studio with just a SansAmp RBI and plug directly into the board  Gig with the SansAmp RBI directly through the house PA without using a separate amp. Take a more "traditional" set-up to a gig with a SansAmp RBI, power amp and speaker cabinet, and run directly through the house P.A. system. Plug through your existing bass amp to widen your tonal palette or add a bit of grit! http://www.tech21nyc.com/support/manuals/sansamp/RBI-OM.pdf

Payment by cash on collection (Woking/Guildford area or meet in SE for petrol money), Paypal - you pay fees, or direct bank transfer. Please see my extensive feedback thread for assurance of a clean and honest transaction. Thanks!