Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Tech 21 SansAmp RPM Preamp
£240
Surrey

cetera

If you're looking - you already know how fantastic this preamp is! The preferred choice for many years of Geddy Lee among others.... a truly versatile preamp for all situations.
Nowhere seems to have these in stock in the UK at the moment so this is quite rare. RRP is £350 but I'm offering mine up (excellent condition/boxed) for just £240 posted. Only real marks are some slight discolouration on the back panel.

The Tech 21 SansAmp RPM is a versatile instrument 1u rack pre-amp with parametric equalization and SansAmp technology. This single space rackmount model was adapted from our SansAmp Acoustic DI pedal, with the addition of a Drive control, and redesigned as an expanded multi-instrument tool. With a sweepable, semi-parametric EQ and variable gain, the SansAmp RPM is a supercharged tone shaper for any signal source. Partner it with a SansAmp RBI for the ultimate bass pre-amp system (see my other thread for a RBI for sale), or with a SansAmp PSA for total domination.

• Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
  • Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost ±12dB
  • Mid is also an active tone control, cut or boost ±12dB.
  • Mid Shift allows you to pinpoint your preferred Mid Freq to cut/boost
  • Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.
  • Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system.
  • Effects Loop with Mix 50/50 switch to configure in series or parallel.
  • 1/4" rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.

http://www.tech21nyc.com/support/manuals/sansamp/RPM-OM2.pdf

Payment by cash on collection (Woking/Guildford area or meet in SE for petrol money), Paypal - you pay fees, or direct bank transfer. Please see my extensive feedback thread for assurance of a clean and honest transaction. Thanks!

20190328_122452.jpg

20190330_174051.jpg

20190330_174035.jpg

Edited by cetera

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • MB1 locked this topic