Why become a member? ×

Now sold !!!! Please remove ( you will be missed)
£950
kingsbridge

fiatcoupe432

Hi Guys, i tought i woudnt this for a while but im offering this wonderful and unique vigier for sale as i need some money for funding a new car and a cheaper bass . 

I bought this off Ped back in October and i've paid £850 from Ped and i had to do a significant drive to pick it up 

i took it to a have a little setup and i had the nut changed . 

Also the bridge was sized and coundn traise the action or set it up so thats now been done too .

cleaned the fretboard too for a total job of £100

There is a new set of strings and it comes whit a really crappy hardcase that does the job . 

this is one of the best sounding fretless that i ever played ......

ivwill try record something 

ill upload some photos later on .

im gonna use ped photos as they were really really good and is more talented as photographer 

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4420.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

IMG_4422.JPG

Edited by fiatcoupe432
  • Like 4

Originally fretless, very rare to find a five string of this age. Delta Metal fretboards were standard on four strings, but could be optionally ordered without. The body is walnut I think, you could always strip it back!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wright/watt said:

Wonderful looking bass this,truly stunning!! A real shame i don't play 5 string bass.In reality this is like hen's teeth,etc. They hardly exist let alone ever come up for sale..and more importantly a BARGAIN😎 GLWTS

cheers mate , the most beautiful thing bout this bass is the sound 

i ve looked for ages to find a wonderful sounding fretless and after trying loads of them and had a few build this is the best out of all

chris will attach some sound clip and ill do to l.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow.. Not my thing at all but this Vigier really is a bit special! 

If I played fretless, then the sound of this one is the kind of tone I would hope to be producing from a fretless bass. It's got a very distinct character to it IMO.. 

At this price, I'm astonished it hasn't sold given that it's uber-rare, cool as f**k to look at and makes such a lovely sound! 

Anyway, just to say GLWTS @fiatcoupe432

• Thanks 2