Why become a member? ×

Moog Grandmother AnalogueSOLD
£675
Lancaster

Moog Grandmother Analog Synth. 

This synth is as new and unregistered.

It’s a great two oscillator synth with built in sequencer and plenty of patching options and spring reverb. The synth comes boxed with psu, patch leads and manual. 

A brilliant synth but more for the studio than for live work in my opinion. 

I’d prefer pickup in person as I’m not keen on posting synths. I may consider posting in its original packaging UK only at buyer’s cost. 

No trades.

Edited by ash
Sold

3 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

What are you keeping, Ash? You’re like a one-man Moog shop. 🙂

I know I’ve gone through a few but I’m keeping the Moog Sub and my vintage ‘76 Arp Odyssey. This is a great synth but I prefer the convenience of the Sub for live work and the Arp is my studio synth. 

29 minutes ago, ash said:

I know I’ve gone through a few but I’m keeping the Moog Sub and my vintage ‘76 Arp Odyssey. This is a great synth but I prefer the convenience of the Sub for live work and the Arp is my studio synth. 

Sub Phatty or sub 37?

42 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Sub Phatty or sub 37?

Sub Phatty - it’s a great self contained synth although the keyboard is only two octaves I can use it with my full size midi keyboard. The Sub 37 is not as warm sounding in my opinion although it’s a very flexible synth. The Grandmother is the nearest thing to my old Moog Rogue in terms of sound and the sequencer is much more immediate than the 37. Heck I’d keep them all but I have to think about my finances and room space. The other thing about the Sub Phatty is that it’s built like a tank and it’s oscillators stabilise in 30 seconds so it’s perfect for sweaty pub gigs. 

• Josh locked this topic