Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Pedaltrain 3 (large 24” x 16”) - £70- Excellent Condition. Can Post.
£1035
Harrow

Chiliwailer

Pedalboard

**SOLD**
Pedaltrain 3 - £70 - 24" x 16" Home use only, great condition. It’s discontinued, the nearest equivalent is the Novo 24 which is slightly smaller. it’s the same width but not depth (is 24” x 14.5”). 

All now sold - Pedals
***SOLD*** Aguilar Tone Hammer **plus 18v power supply** £130 – Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

***SOLD***Electro Harmonix Bass Clone (chorus)  - £40 - Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

***SOLD*** SansAmp Bass Driver - £120 – Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

***SOLD***Empress Compressor  - £130 - Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.  Amazing compressor, which also sounds awesome on bass or guitar. The LEDS are very helpful and keep you on track if comp isn’t your usual thing. Reviewed in the link below. http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/empress.shtml 

***SOLD *** 3Leaf Wonderlove - £110 -  Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear. Rare painted version. Has a small issue - there is an internal switch to set buffered or true bypass. The true bypass option that has a fault but Spencer at 3Leaf sent me instructions to fix it and I purchased the relevant spare part, he said it’s a 5 minute job for someone in the know.  But I never fitted it because it sounds great for me in the buffered mode. I'll include the spare part and a copy of Spencer's email and instructions. Confused about bypass and buffered?... read here... https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/blog/2017/04/26/true-bypass-vs-buffered-whats-the-difference/

***SOLD*** Darkglass Vintage Microtubes - £120 – Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

***SOLD*** MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £90 - Boxed and Instructions.

***SOLD TC Electronic – Polytune 2  mini noir - £40 Velcro on rear.

LINK TO MY FEEDBACK PAGE - 

Edited by Chiliwailer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...