Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Rollo

Hellzero

Vincent and I traded some basses. Everything was always fine and he is an expert in bomb proof parcels too. Go on guys, there won't be a single problem with Vincent, with top notch communication. A new credit to BassChat.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Vincent and me made several transactions with musical instruments.  Each time, transparency, reliability and reliability were at the rendezvous.  I can only recommend it, Vincent is a man of confidence and a connoisseur of bass especially.  to the pleasure of dealing with him again in the future if an opportunity arose.

• Thanks 1

I have exchanged very high quality basses with Vincent. The communication was first class and very professional at all times. Vincent has my 100% confidence for the future too. That's the way it has to go. Many thanks for everything.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Recently traded a bass with Vincent. Lovely guy, who was very patient when Eurosender let me down. We ‘chatted’ daily until his new bass finally landed.

Packaging was excellent, good communications throughout. I heartily recommend Vincent and would trade with him again in a heartbeat. 🙏

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

As a trade, I just received a bass from Vincent. Making "business" with him became almost routine, due the trust I have in him. He sent me a lovely gift too, a CD with his music (I like it!). I didn't send him a gift, but the trade was two of my basses for one from him, so we can say I sent a bass as a gift, correct? :D

Thank you again, Vincent! Enjoy your new basses! :drinks:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have recently did a trade with Vincent (Rollo). Trading high end basses remotely (ie. not in person) are always a bit risky and based on complete trust in each other.  Communication and making sure both parties are happy and kept updated in the process is a key element of a flawless transaction.

This was my first deal with Vincent and couldn't be happier with the way things went. Great communication, bombproof packagind and fast shipment - plus I got what was promised to get and in a condition it was described. 

I was a bit sad letting one of my basses go but I got another great one  in which I'm happy about so in the end it has been great. 

I would deal with Vincent again without hesitation, great and trustworthy person! Have fun with you new bass!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...