Why become a member? ×

Trouser flapping cab /s required

Stealth

Hot air !

I was until and after I bought the aggie using a Barefaced Super Twin> Now I know I'm in treacherous waters not oozing superlatives on the ST Twin but...….. I bought a very well gigged old Marshall 4x10 combo for £100. the amp promptly blew up so I fired it up with the Darkglass to see what I sounded like and to my ears (and I know it all subjective) the old boy had a much fuller bottom end than the BF. Yes the twin blew it away on outright volume and the Marshal needed a crane to move it but sonically its what I'm after. I know only getting 350 ish wats into 8 ohm the plan is a total 4 ohm load be that one 4ohm or two 8ohm cabs. 

I thing it time to try a VK se if my boxes are ticked

On 27/03/2019 at 12:42, stewblack said:

Hey, just buy back your MB NY151s from me. They have Roqsolid covers now too. Cut and bottom by the spade full, light and solid. 

Ok got it ta so in need a 3 ohm Austin Madget !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stealth said:

Ok got it ta so in need a 3 ohm Austin Madget !

Clear as mud. Nothing like Basschat for staying on message!! Someone even managed to kick Behringer's marketing department. And I got misty eyed about my first car. What more do you want? 

On 29/03/2019 at 10:59, BigRedX said:

To get back on topic...

To the OP what is your bass rig for? Is it the sole means by which the bass guitar is heard by the audience, or do you have PA support?

Er Not usually I thought a said that