Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Switch Innovo Bass
£195
CAERPHILLY

Kevdbass

This is a circa 2005 SWITCH GUITARS INNOVO-I 4-String Electric Bass - Made of Vibracell - Metallic sparkle finish, Dark green - looks black in some lights. 

The condition of this bass is great. No dings, no dents. It plays, sounds and looks great! Its very cool,  The sound from the PJ pickups is great.   Fresh set of Rotosound 66 strings fitted.  Also has  Schaller straplocks fitted   The etched, sculpted body gives it a futuristic look. It'll give you a stand-out look and more listeners will watch you. It's made from VIBRACELL composite instead of traditional wood.

Go to Harmony Central and read rave reviews about SWITCH guitars and basses. Quite rare to find nowdays could be a good collectors piece.

The SWITCH Innovo-I Bass brings the pro player a new dimension in a professional quality instrument with distinctive and stylish elegance. The Innovo-I offers a Split P/J pickup, one of the most popular configurations, controlled by a single volume and dual passive tone controls, with a balance control. The one piece Vibracell neck and body deliver extreme sustain and crystal clear tone. A Rosewood fingerboard, fixed position adjustable bridge and Grover tuners are standard features. 24 Frets. 34-inch scale.

Specifications: 
• Vibracell® One Piece Body & Neck 
• 1 Switch Split-P/J Design Bass Pickup 
• Fixed Bridge • Chrome Hardware 
• Grover Tuners 
• Rosewood Fingerboard w/ Pearl Dot Inlays 
• Single Volume Control and Dual Tone Controls (Bass, Treble) 
• Single Balance Control 
• Scale: 34" 
• Neck Width @ Nut: 1 21/32" 
• 24 Frets 
• Weight: 9.5 lbs.

I can ship this in the UK if required.  Open to trades or offers on cash sale.

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

Edited by Kevdbass
SOLD
  • Like 1