Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Sterling Ray SOLD thanks!
£600
Lancaster

ash

I got this in a trade but I rarely play 5 string basses enough to justify keeping such a high spec instrument. It’s a hybrid Status/Musicman Sterling bass with a custom Sims finish.

The bass features lightweight Hipshot tuners, Delano pickups and of course a superb Status graphite neck. It weighs 4kgs and comes with a gigbag. I’m looking for cash as there’s a vintage bass I’m interested in. I’d consider a swap but only for a Fender US Dimension 4. This is a lot of bass for not much money. It plays and sounds superb. Can discuss courier options UK only if necessary. Now SOLD! 

9E199591-F7E8-409F-8D78-44B76097B285.jpeg

Edited by ash
Sold

29 minutes ago, sumorabbit said:

Is this my old bass? it must be with that pickup config and scratch plate. No expense was spared when I put this together, be assured it's a quality axe 

No photo description available.

@sumorabbit If, as I suspect, you are the bass player with Le Funk, I've been to one of your gigs when you had this bass.

It is indeed a tone monster. Sounded absolutely awesome from where I was.

5 minutes ago, vz7 said:

If it is the same bass, anyone know what kind of wood of the body? As I would love to get it and strip it down to bare wood and just satin finish it. Also would you consider shipping?

It's ash 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, vz7 said:

If it is the same bass, anyone know what kind of wood of the body? As I would love to get it and strip it down to bare wood and just satin finish it. Also would you consider shipping?

Yes I’d ship it depending where you are

Edited by ash