Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pending the usual...Ash wood block for bass or guitar build ... NOW £40
£50
NE Hants.

Picture added showing the piece with a P bass style template to show how much weight you will be cutting and routing away.

Another piece of this same ash block made up as a 'modern' style body weighed in with just a Hipshot brass bridge attached at around 2.4kg / 5.25lbs.

This is for one piece of a solid Ash wood block large enough for a bass build. Bought from Germany sometime ago. Postage to be added. 

I do not have exact postage costs (if its needed and any collection meet up can be arranged) but I looked a 'guide' from the "Parcel2Go" website and used a packed size of 60x40x6cm and weighted @ 6kg .... UPS gave £6.84 uninsured and £8.64 insured.

(Ebay UK prices show an average of £13/-15 for similar goods so please do check and decide yourself).

I can drop this off near me to a few different 'drop off' shops like UPS or Hermes or Post Office but I will leave it up to the buyer to decide on their choice of courier and even better if you sort that yourself and I can deliver to a shop nearby for collection.

1 Ash block wood.jpgIMG_2030.thumb.JPG.76f9fb650cac27cbfd6f8187aef5b053.JPG

2 Ash block wood.jpg

3 Ash block wood.jpg

Edited by mybass

• Josh locked this topic