Why become a member? ×

Bugera Veyron BV1001M For Sale or Trade
£195
East Anglia

Gaucho 5

£185 As new and totally mint Veyron BV1001M head available due to rationalisation of kit! Absolutely reliable, clean faultless head I've had for a while now (never been out the house!) which I would like to move on after going back to rack-mounted gear, however not fussed to keep this as back -up so price is firm. Original box and instructions etc. Lots of reviews on these, clearly the power output is an exaggeration, but it is both very powerful and loud equivalent to a good 800w IMO. Collection preferred, may meet within reason (short distance). Would trade for a Lakland or a Jazzy 5 string bass with cash your way???

Gaucho

IMG_3251.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

Edited by Gaucho 5
Additional text
  • Like 1

Absolutely, bit naughty I suppose but I doubt if Bugera have collared many potential Benz purchasers?

Was seriously thinking of offering a free reel of gaffer tape so that the discerning Bass Player could cunningly disguise the name!!!!!:laugh1:

If it's just 'badge' engineering this is a giveaway price! I've had a Streamliner 600 for about five years and close to a hundred gigs with never the slightest glitch. It's only bass-players who worry about the name - bandmates just care about the sound/reliability and the audience don't give a $hit what you're using!

• Like 1

Very true! I did have a GB 900 on appro a few years back and from memory there are more similarities than just the design/layout, hence why I snapped this one up

IMO there is nothing to beat it at that price? makes a great easy to use back-up whereby I may just keep it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmmm! I have two problems here 1) I paid top dollar 2) I really like it as it makes a great back-up amp albeit I've never had to call on it. 

So the reason I've not bumped this is I can't see the point in dropping the price unfortunately!

So £185 is the best I'll do!

Gaucho