Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot BLX-110 150w Cab

tony_m

May be of interest to @TheGreek and one or two others. If it wasn't collection only from Witney, I'd have been interested myself - would have made a neat mini-stack with the BLX-110 I've already got plus my AH200 (and possibly tilted the Earth on its axis slightly in the process). Current bid £68, with just over 12 hours to go as of now (8:54am, 23 March 2019), so be quick!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trace-Elliot-bass-cab-BLX110-150w-Extension-Cab/123697664993?hash=item1cccf493e1:g:3UQAAOSwoutckAZt

Edited by tony_m

So, I ended up letting the overpriced 110 go but scored one for a sensible price from a fellow Basschatter instead - result.

Not proud of it but I do enjoy a game of Ebay roulette where I bid for things I can't afford/don't need to see how close I can get to the winning price without actually winning. I usually bung in a bid a few days before so I get alerts to remind me as the end game draws near. I had no intention of playing for the Trace Elliot 2X10 so I left my bid untouched knowing that there is always a flurry in the last 30 seconds or so. Imagine my surprise to find I've won that too.

Luckily I have a couple of sales going trough so I ought to be able to steady the ship but two gigs cancelled this weekend made this a bit of a dodgy game to play with my finances.

I’d love two of these, cleaned up as a mini stack with an old TE250/300w head to match.

Just a nod to where I started with amps.

Thinking next year will see something valves and Ashdown in fancy tolex (their acoustic amps are brown tooled Paisley tolex...🤔)