Left leaderboard
pilotbicycles

SOLD: Danelectro '63 Long Scale - Black - £180
£200
Belfast

Posted (edited)

Looking to sell my 2009 Danelectro '63 Long Scale bass. - £180

The bass has been used extensively for both touring and recording work - and always sounds fantastic. Just find myself wanting a short scale variant more for my uses.

as such it wears a number of chips and dings to the paintwork, but this is all superficial and in no way hinders the functions of the bass. All hardware, electronics, truss rod...etc are in perfect working order.

Photo below (let me know if you need more) - wearing tapewounds in the photo, though currently strung with D'addario NYXL rounds:

IMG_6428.thumb.JPG.2e7148ed86ac935c4142b9a33314e993.JPG

Additionally, here is a brief sound clip of it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWqwMFAX7-/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Edited by pilotbicycles
SOLD

9 hours ago, hooky_lowdown said:

This is very tempting, very cool bass. Necks on Danos are just amazing.

They really are! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ivok80
      Selling my Fender 60s Jazz Bass (Olympic White, Rosewood Neck). It's a great sounding bass with an authentic road worn look and in overall great condition! My collection is getting out of hand.. therefore i'm selling.
      Classic Fender Jazz bass with timeless design elements. Off-set waist body, ultra-slim, fast-action neck and full-range Bi-Pole pickups. Many of the period-correct details that made the original Jazz basses so cool are spot-on replicated in this classic vintage-vibe beauty - especially the original offset waist, ultra-slim neck, and pair of vintage-style Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups.
      One small dink on the neck (see pics) which doesn't effect playability. I removed the pick guard (I like the look without), which you can have with the bass.
      Based in NW London, happy to ship UK wide for extra cash.
      Fender® 60s Jazz Bass Features:
          •    Model Name 60s Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
          •    Series Classic
          •    Color Olympic White
          •    Body Alder
          •    Body Finish Polyester
          •    Body Shape Jazz Bass
          •    Neck Material Maple
          •    Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
          •    Neck Shape "C" Shape
          •    Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
          •    Fingerboard Pau Ferro
          •    Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
          •    Number of Frets 20
          •    Frets Size Vintage-Style
          •    String Nut Synthetic Bone
          •    Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
          •    Position Inlays Pearloid Dots
          •    Truss Rods Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
          •    Bridge Pickup Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
          •    Neck Pickup Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
          •    Controls:
          ◦    Volume 1. (Middle
          ◦    Pickup)
          ◦    Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
          ◦    Master Tone
          •    Pickup Configuration SS
          •    Bridge 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
          •    Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
          •    Tuning Machines American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
          •    Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
          •    Control Knobs Black Plastic
          •    Dimensions 4.5x15.1x47.3 IN

Thank you!

• By fretmeister
      Selling my 2014 Fender American Special Precision in Sunburst with rosewood fretboard.
      This run of specials went from 2011 to 2015.

Here is a link to a review by Roger Newell: https://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/fender-american-special-precision-bass-448255

I took this in a trade but unfortunately it's a bit heavier than I can cope with at 9lb. It's not heavy for a P but I have health issues so it must move on.

Its in very good condition. There is a shallow ding on the back of the headstock which so far I have not been able to photograph but if the rain holds off I'll get outside this evening and try again.
      I did have Hipshot Ultralite tuners fitted for a while but I have put it back to stock. The extra tiny hole that is needed for the Hipshots is completely covered by the original tuners.
      The American Specials have a regular modern P nut width, but the neck is a bit less chunky than the American Standard.

It's currently strung with a nicely settled set of Thomastik TI flats with a medium action. It's a brilliant sounding bass that I have been using in a Big Band playing swing and big band jazz. It does the Duck Dunn thing very well, and of course can go all rocky with roundwounds too.
      Also comes with a Kinsman hardcase that is in pretty good condition. If you don't want the case I can knock £25 off.

£725 collected from Northants, or I might be able to meet you somewhere if it's not too far.
      I'm not looking for trades unless you have something under 8lb. Cannot be even an ounce over. If there is a trade I will be bringing my scales!

More photos to come when I can get outside

ta

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this great healdess 6 strings KIESEL ZEUS BASS, Made in Italy, 34".  It comes with Dunlop straplocks, original Kiesel case, and new Elixir nanoweb coated strings 0.32-1.25! It has original active/passive on board preamp and pickups. Everything as shown in the photo link. So really comfortable, a great instrument, with big sounds! Like new!!

ZB6, diamond pearl white (DPW), clear satin finish (CS), rear natural clear finish (RNC), maple top (MT), swamp ash body (ASH), royal ebony fingerboard (REF), no top inlays side dots only (NIN), Dunlop straplocks (SL), black logo (BL), data order of bass: 28/02/2018, with Kiesel 5 years warranty.
      construction: bolt-on neck scale length: 34" body: Swamp ash neck: slight birdseye hard rock maple with two high-strength carbon-fiber reinforcing rods and fully-adjustable dual action truss rod fingerboard: Royal ebony, 14" radius inlays: On the top, luminlay side dots neck dimensions: 2.0" wide @ nut, 3.20" wide @ 24th fret; 0.82" thick at 1st fret, 0.94" thick at 12th fret hardware: black bridge: Hipshot™ with .640" (16.25mm) string space nut : Kiesel locking nut system (accepts standard strings) frets: 24 stainless steel medium-jumbo, .103 wide X .048 tall pickup: Kiesel Radium KRH radius top alnico humbucker pickup in the neck and bridge electronics: active/passive electronics, master volume, pickup blend, bass/high concentric knobs, mid/mid frequencies concentric knob. Top finish: Diamond white dimensions: 38 1/4" long, 12 3/8" wide, 1 5/8" thick body average weight : 8.75 pounds Mainly I prefer to sell without trades, please!
      Photo of bass 😉📸: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-hsqdfupTxiqhIdTLePJkqjDj28FOAZd
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
    • By TAzMilitello
      *Last price drop: about £270 = €300
      FOR SALE this great 5 strings Ibanez GSRM25BK miKro 28.6" Short-Scale 5 String Bass w/Black finish. Comes with original Ibanez strap, documents, keys, both original brand new ibanez Mikro soft bag, cost recently 30€ from Thomann, and an hard case (with a value of 70€) and always as a gift the new Sansone Strings Set (with a value of 60€ and made in Italy especially for this bass), equal to those already mounted on the bass recently, all accessories that obviously do not give on the purchase with the bass!
      Small hands make big sounds with this Ibanez miKros. These compact bass have many of the features of their bigger counterparts, great sound, great low-B string,  so really comfortable!
      Photo of bass 😉📸: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qt5q_QefoAqberQDDq3u-u85yE84vngG
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      Specifications:
      Neck Type: GSRM5 Maple Neck 726mm/28.6" Scale Body: Agathis Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/ White dot inlay Fret: Medium frets Number of frets: 22 Bridge: B15 bridge Neck PU: standard J neck PU (passive) Bridge: standard J bridge PU (passive) Hardware color: Chrome Color: Black Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
    • By Arnoldoc
      Hi,
      I have for sale a Future Impact pedal. Happy to ship. It's a killer pedal but unfortunately the project I was intending it for fell apart. Never been gigged, has been used for 15 minutes at home.
      Cheers, 
      Arnold
      Here's my feedback link: