Left leaderboard
pilotbicycles

SOLD: Danelectro '63 Long Scale - Black - £180
£200
Belfast

Posted (edited)

Looking to sell my 2009 Danelectro '63 Long Scale bass. - £180

The bass has been used extensively for both touring and recording work - and always sounds fantastic. Just find myself wanting a short scale variant more for my uses.

as such it wears a number of chips and dings to the paintwork, but this is all superficial and in no way hinders the functions of the bass. All hardware, electronics, truss rod...etc are in perfect working order.

Photo below (let me know if you need more) - wearing tapewounds in the photo, though currently strung with D'addario NYXL rounds:

IMG_6428.thumb.JPG.2e7148ed86ac935c4142b9a33314e993.JPG

Additionally, here is a brief sound clip of it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWqwMFAX7-/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Edited by pilotbicycles
SOLD

9 hours ago, hooky_lowdown said:

This is very tempting, very cool bass. Necks on Danos are just amazing.

They really are! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kenny D
      ILooking for someone selling a Takamine TB10 or earlier model. Prefer a model with fret markings. Must be in the UK.
    • By loremil
      Hello!
      Selling a Yamaha 434m Bass purchased a year ago due to not seeing much use. The condition is like new and it plays great.
      Collection in London is preferred, although will consider shipping at buyer's expense. Pictures coming soon.
      Other than the standard BB434 specs, it features a few upgrades:
      - EMG GZR (Geezer Butler sig) passive pickups
      - Hipshot Lightweight A-Style Bridge
      - Hipshot string retainer
      - Hipshot Black KNobs
      - Yamaha Music London Light Gigbag
      Here are the standard specs:
      Featuring a six-bolt miter neck joint, the BB400 series continues the legacy of superb sound and playability of the renowned BB series.
      Solid Alder Body 6-Bolt Miter Neck Joint 5-piece Neck Lightweight Open Gear Tuners  
    • By loremil
      Hello,
      Selling this fantastic Maruszczyk Hellwood 4p (passive) to thin the herd - it's not getting played as much as it should be!
      Great condition, with only a very small mark on the headstock (see photos).
      Collection in London only, please, and no trades. Comes with a very nice Maruszczyk Leather gigbag, and a matching red leather strap.
      Thanks!
      Here are the specs:
      Body: ash
      Neck: hard rock maple
      Fingerboard: paduk, 21 frets
      Nut width: 40mm
      Construction: bolt on
      Pickups: Haeussel single coils in paduk covers
      Electronics: passive - volume, volume, tone
      Finish: black, body/neck matte
      Hardware: black, 19mm string spacing
      Weight: 3,70kg

• By basskit_case
      I am selling my Eastwood Pocket bass, its in new condition, ill health and favourite basses means that this was rarely out if its case.
      I went through a phase of thinking that I needed to buy a bass for all eventualities, this was to be more noodling sofa bass, in reality I play only in the Magic Kingdom/Man Cave/Spare Room, the Nate Mendel is my goto.
      This bass comes with the Eastwood hardcase that you dont get when buying the bass from Eastwood, its an added extra.
      Price would be £500 collected, courier could be arranged if needed.
      The thought to list this bass is a work based flash of genius, I will take some pictures tonight, but its essentially as new condition.

FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
      Body: Mahogany Colours: Black, Sunburst Pickups: Humbucker Neck, Piezo Bridge Controls: 1 Volume 1 Pickup Blend Bridge: Compensated Wood Bridge with Piezo pickup Neck: Bolt-on Maple Finger Board: Pao Ferro Scale Length: 26.5" scale Width at the Nut: 1 1/2" Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome Strings: #45-#105 Short Scale

• By Bassrock
      Final price drop - Now £725, no offers and no trades required thanks. Its sells at £725 or i keep it
      Gibson EB 2014 120th Anniversary Bass...As new condition, never gigged. Complete with Gibson hard case and case candy. Bullion Gold Vintage Gloss finish.
      Swamp Ash body..set maple neck.. rosewood fretboard..Grover tuners..Babicz full contact Bridge..Tuned Coil tap Humbuckers
      Very light at 7lbs 11 ozs
      Plays and sounds great
      No trades sale only
      These are now getting hard to find especially in this as new condition