Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ibanez Mikro 5 GSRM25BK Black 28.6" (Hard+Soft cases, New strings set, Strap)
£300
Modica, Sicily (ITA)

TAzMilitello

***** SOLD ***** this great 5 strings Ibanez GSRM25BK miKro 28.6" Short-Scale 5 String Bass w/Black finish. Comes with original Ibanez strap, documents, keys, both original brand new ibanez Mikro soft bag, cost recently 30€ from Thomann, and an hard case (with a value of 70€) and always as a gift the new Sansone Strings Set (with a value of 60€ and made in Italy especially for this bass), equal to those already mounted on the bass recently, all accessories that obviously do not give on the purchase with the bass!

Small hands make big sounds with this Ibanez miKros. These compact bass have many of the features of their bigger counterparts, great sound, great low-B string,  so really comfortable!

Photo of bass 😉📸https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qt5q_QefoAqberQDDq3u-u85yE84vngG

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

Specifications:

• Neck Type: GSRM5 Maple Neck
  • 726mm/28.6" Scale
  • Body: Agathis
  • Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/ White dot inlay
  • Fret: Medium frets
  • Number of frets: 22
  • Bridge: B15 bridge
  • Neck PU: standard J neck PU (passive)
  • Bridge: standard J bridge PU (passive)
  • Hardware color: Chrome
  • Color: Black

Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

6108739_1553182613.jpg6108739_1553182600.jpg

ABOUT SHIPPING:

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
Edited by TAzMilitello
Sold

I've not seen one of these in a 5 string version. I played a 4 string in a shop, a little while back, and was quite impressed...... 
Just wondering @TAzMilitello - what's the B string like? I know some 5 strings seem to suffer with a bit of a "wooly" B string
Does this bass combat that, with a higher tension B string? Hmmm, interested -as my 5er is starting to feel a bit heavy for my ageing shoulders....

• Thanks 1

Hi, As I told you in the private message, I have a Dingwall Z which has an excellent low-B string but also very soft, on the Mikro5 instead the string has a definite sound and with a more ready attack and also the tension is higher but really greater under my fingers. It is very comfortable and light. The bass sounds very good and it surprised me! 😉 I had bought it for transport by plane but I recently found a compact headless that I can travel with me! 

Edited by TAzMilitello

17 hours ago, Dazed said:

Interesting. Is this at normal pitch or an octave up like the wingbass? Shame you’re  in Europe, I’m intrigued to try one of these now. 

Hi, no, it's a standard 5 string bass from the low B to the G string, only short scale (28.6"), it has an excellent fifth string, defined and with an excellent attack, only the elasticity of the strings is slightly more rigid to the touch but very comfortable! 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Dazed said:

Thanks for the reply. How do you find the super short scale across the fretboard?

Are the strings specific to this bass or simply in that length?

Hi! The strings were made both as an ideal custom gauge and as a length.
The bass is very comfortable and fast compared to a standard scale, but you have to get used to it for a few minutes. But after you fly 😂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

LAST PRICE DROP: about £260 or €300 with all accessories that obviously do not give on the purchase of bass!

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)

Edited by TAzMilitello

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 4 string Mikro and with the right gauge and scale length of strings on board, it’s a great budget bass. It’s also super light so makes a long rehearsal or gig a breeze. The neck profile widens out as you climb the neck so plenty room for fingers. The stock pups aren’t bad either. I have been tempted to pick up another as a fretless project 😎

• Like 2

On 27/05/2019 at 12:02, sblueplanet said:

I have a 4 string Mikro and with the right gauge and scale length of strings on board, it’s a great budget bass. It’s also super light so makes a long rehearsal or gig a breeze. The neck profile widens out as you climb the neck so plenty room for fingers. The stock pups aren’t bad either. I have been tempted to pick up another as a fretless project 😎

Undoubtedly it's a very good 5 string although cheap, but it's really comfortable and it has a very defined Low-B string and a sound that marks every single note. You can do a concert without any problem! Personally, I noticed a better quality on the 5 strings Mikro and on the new satin-finished brown version, compared to the first mikro 4 strings I had in my hands.