Why become a member? ×

Markbass Evo1 500w 2 channel SOLD
£450
loughborough

28mistertee

Bought this recently but I am struggling with all the bells and whistles on it and I prefer something with a straight baked in sound with a volume, gain and eq (same way as I am happy with a simple vol/tone on a passive bass). If you like all the options then this head is fantastic. 12 different amp modellers to choose from with independent eq, gain and volume. What sets this amp apart is the ability to mix the two channels so there is a lot of tonal options available. The software which is also available allows you to swap and change the effects too (I am no computer whizz but it is pretty simple to use if you enjoy tweaking) Chorus, Compresssor, Envelope Filter etc.

Fantastic condition with just some velcro underneath where it had been previously rackmounted.

Includes a hardcase and a USB cable to hook it up to your computer.

Collection or meet preferable.

http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/markbass-evo1/

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold

16 minutes ago, prowla said:

I have one of these and I quite like it.

I pugged in a computer and set option 1 on each channel to one I like, turned off the builtin FX and it sounds rather good.

I find it’s the blend options between the different amps that set it apart. The Ampeg and Sansamp blend are nice. There is many combinations you could use, I just prefer a straight vol/gain/eq ;)

1 hour ago, 28mistertee said:

I find it’s the blend options between the different amps that set it apart. The Ampeg and Sansamp blend are nice. There is many combinations you could use, I just prefer a straight vol/gain/eq ;)

I've been using 2 amps, so decided to try one 2-channel one!

32 minutes ago, prowla said:

I've been using 2 amps, so decided to try one 2-channel one!

Fantastic how have you found it? I’ve got a drive pedal with a decent blend on it and I’ve found for me that works. Amp wise I like simple 😉

I've only played it in the house, so haven't cranked it up.

I found it really confusing at first, but figured out you have to turn down the FX volume to zero.

I found 2 sounds which really work for me ("Red 96" = SWR Red Head & "Blue 70 Plus" = SVT-VR Plus) and I split the signal at my pedalboard, so a clean goes to one channel and the effects to the other.

I've still got to do a bit more to get to grips with it, though.

I might try my Ric in stereo to it at some point.

36 minutes ago, prowla said:

I've only played it in the house, so haven't cranked it up.

I found it really confusing at first, but figured out you have to turn down the FX volume to zero.

I found 2 sounds which really work for me ("Red 96" = SWR Red Head & "Blue 70 Plus" = SVT-VR Plus) and I split the signal at my pedalboard, so a clean goes to one channel and the effects to the other.

I've still got to do a bit more to get to grips with it, though.

I might try my Ric in stereo to it at some point.

I didn’t know you could run two inputs simultaneously, I’ve only plugged into one and used the mix.

The SWR is one of my favourite settings, has a huge sound in the band mix.

• 2 weeks later...