Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ5 with upgrades *TRADED*
£950
loughborough

28mistertee

Possibly one of the nicest playing and sounding basses i've owned, but unfortunately due to a hand injury i'm struggling to play the longer 35 scale for prolonged periods and I find myself using my four string P bass for gigs as it is more comfortable.

Hugely versatile as has been upgraded with a John East pre and Bartolini pickups, I don't think you can get a bad sound out of it.

Only fault I can see is some marks on the end of the headstock which I have photographed, otherwise it's in pristine condition throughout. i have the original passive pots and pickups too for this.

Collection only or happy to meet within a reasonable distance.

Possibly trade for a decent P bass.

Cheers :)

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2704.JPG

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold
  • Like 3

Hi,  have a question. Is the John east stuff active? If so where is the battery located?

And if I was to come and collect (I live in Glasgow 5 hours away) would you be willing to maybe drive up a wee bit up the road? (maybe 45 mins to an hour and meet up)

Cheers 

44 minutes ago, Meartbass said:

Hi,  have a question. Is the John east stuff active? If so where is the battery located?

And if I was to come and collect (I live in Glasgow 5 hours away) would you be willing to maybe drive up a wee bit up the road? (maybe 45 mins to an hour and meet up)

Cheers 

Hi yes it’s active and the battery is located in the cavity behind the pots.

Yes could do a meet if need be. 😊