Why become a member? ×

GMR Bassforce 4 Zebrawood PENDING
£450
Belgium

koval123

Up for grabs goes another custom made GMR Bassforce 4 string bass in very good condition. 

It features Walnut body  topped with Zebrawood, all in high gloss finish. The neck is 5 piece Maple-Wenge (veneers) with Rosewood fretboard, it is fast and very comfortable to play (satin finish, neck profile closer to J-bass).
Hardware-wise it sports Bartolini J-type dual-coils pups and Aquillar 3-band preamp, Steinberger drop-D bridge and Shaller tuners. Ebony nut is 40 mm wide.  
Minor signs of use, great sound and playability.

It comes with a used sturdy reinforced gigbag.

PayPal payment possible (buyer covers the fee), shipping cost within EU would be GBP 30. It will be well boxed and insured for shipping.

gmz1.jpg

gmz2.jpg

gmz4.jpg

gmz5.jpg

gmz6.jpg

Edited by koval123
price drop
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JK, does this bridge only affect the E string or the other 3 as well? I can't find info about this so better ask. what does the switch affect active/passive I suppose? If you pack both basses and send em to me what would be yr best price? thks and greetings from a JK client, Rolf

Hi Rolf, down-tuning affects only the E-string, for the rest there are only fine-tuning screws. The switch is a mid-frequency shift (mids boost/cut offset). This particular wiring version doesn't have active/passive switch, there is possibility of installing it. All other questions answered via PM. Cheers!