Why become a member? ×

Now Sold 2017 Fender Jazz Elite V Tobacco Sunburst - £1300 Price Drop!
£1500
Manchester

goblin

I’m selling my trusty workhorse of the last two years - my Fender Jazz Elite 5, in Tobacco Sunburst. 

I purchased it new March 2017 from Guitar Guitar in Newcastle and it’s been worked, but very well looked after since. I think I’ve used it’s original hard shell case once, and then it’s been on top of my wardrobe since as I always use Hiscox, or Harvest gig bags. 

The body is Ash (the solid finish ones are Alder as it’s cheaper and it’s covered), maple neck and the finish is Tobacco Sunburst, which is a much harder colour to get hold of. This was one of two left in the UK for sale at the time I got it!

I’ve put Dunlop strap locks on which went on when new, I’ll leave these on it! Only reason for sale is the Alpher will be my main bass, and I know this won’t be getting anywhere near as much use now, so I may as well downgrade for what will effectively be my spare bass! 

Condition wise, I'm giving it a solid 9.5/10, theres a very faint mark on the neck which isn't in the way of playing, and I've no idea how it even happened to be honest. It'll probably rub out with some light abrasive! As you'd expect, a little bit of faint marks from belt buckles, though the majority of the time it hasn't been played with a belt on, so this is absolutely minimal! Again, some very light marking on the scratch guard. Last time it was setup, everything from the frets to the electronics were checked, cleaned and such. Even under the pickguard, everything is as good as it gets. The bass is effectively like new in that sense.

I’m not really looking for trades. If I was, the only thing I’d be interested in is an Aguilar DB or SL112 with cash my way, or another Jazz 5 / P Deluxe 5 of sorts, again with cash my way!

PM me for for any more details!

Looking for £1300

40405751073_6fa023a722_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

33495079518_fa37a88fd8_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

33495077788_1abb0ac5c0_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

47318442062_bb82a1b205_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

32429541627_17419c5400_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

40405737513_81ce592c47_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

47371263511_e5f1b1deea_h.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by goblin
Sold
  • Like 2