Why become a member? ×

FX Daisy Chain CABLES

The GroovyPlucker

I use these

https://m.thomann.de/gb/sommer_cable_spirit_xs_highflex_02.htm?o=61&search=1552464553

not cheap but super high quality and I’ve never had any issues with them on any of my boards. Don’t skimp on cables, you’ll regret it when you’re pulling your board to pieces 5mins before the gig trying to find the crackling from one of many leads!!

• Like 1

I've got a bunch of the above also. I'd go for a solderless wiring kit though if you want everything super tight and neat.

A lot of people like the flat EBS cables, they are very slim and flexible, but I found them to introduce a lot of noise in certain environments, I suspect the shielding is not up to scratch, whether that's due to the plastic jacks or the cable construction itself, I'm not sure.

I've started using these and absolutely love them - my board is unrecognisable from the pile of spaghetti it resembled before hand. They're incredibly simple to make and I've never had a bad connection after making about 20/25 different leads so far. Again, not cheap but worth it for me. 

3 hours ago, AxelF said:

I've started using these and absolutely love them - my board is unrecognisable from the pile of spaghetti it resembled before hand. They're incredibly simple to make and I've never had a bad connection after making about 20/25 different leads so far. Again, not cheap but worth it for me. 

is that the flat ebs or sommer cables AxelF