Why become a member? ×

Iron ether subterenea
£465
Morecambe

lee650

So having a mad moment as im not playing at the moment and summers coming so up for a tentative sale is my Iron Ether Subterranea!

I waited ages for one of these to come up and I love it, but it isn't getting used!

probably one of the coolest synth pedals ever made. These are made in very small batches by Iron Ether and each pedal is uniquely finished (no two are The same) The Subterranea offers two synth voices: uni-Synth (unison) and octo-Synth (8va down), along with three waveforms (saw, narrow, square) for each voice. It also includes an Octave down with a filter knob to that changes the frequency of a low-pass on the output of the Octave voice. There is also a "clean" volume knob to blend in the clean signal. It sounds just like an OC2 when used as a standalone octave, but with better tracking and more flexibility, so you've a full functioning OC2 with six synth voices which you can blend to make something trusty unique! Just add a filter of your choice for some incredible synth tones! No need to add fuzz with this one 😁

It is in excellent condition except for a couple of really tiny bits of missing paint but as it's a distressed looking pedal by design, you really can't tell. 

I'm looking for £160 including UK delivery, I may consider posting abroad if the buyer has decent feedback and for a bit more toward postage. 

I'll get some more pics up when I can!

20181228_125711.jpg

Edited by lee650

Nice price drop from £465 to £160, by the way. But I would give the unit another try. Taylor's creations take some time to tame their capabilities: I have Nimbus (easy to set up), Divaricator (set-and-forget), Franta (your ways are very strange), and Xero DL (somewhat kinky to set up, because of the very wide sound selection). Only Oxide has left the building, as I got another fuzz that suited my playing a bit better.

2 hours ago, itu said:

Nice price drop from £465 to £160, by the way. But I would give the unit another try. Taylor's creations take some time to tame their capabilities: I have Nimbus (easy to set up), Divaricator (set-and-forget), Franta (your ways are very strange), and Xero DL (somewhat kinky to set up, because of the very wide sound selection). Only Oxide has left the building, as I got another fuzz that suited my playing a bit better.

Presumably the £465 was for when the advert included multiple pedals totalling £465. There is no way to amend this bit currently.