Why become a member? ×

Nice Yamaha 424 BEDFORD COLLECT ONLY

9 hours ago, lee650 said:

Pm'd  as ive just bought this 😁

Congrats Lee - I think you've picked up a bargain there!

So you've clearly got the BB bug real bad - that's now two BBs in not many more months! I hope it doesn't turn into the virulent Andyonis Travastis version which I've heard can be pretty lethal... 😂

Edited by Al Krow
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

TBH I'm surprised that Andy didn't dive on it....maybe he's ill...

10 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

I think he's finally succumbed to his own bug. It's really not pleasant. 

I’ll level with you, I’m chuffed @lee650 has got it. Keeps him away from my orange one, but also keeps me out of trouble while the new house goes through.

normal service will resume around mid April.

10 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

I’ll level with you, I’m chuffed @lee650 has got it. Keeps him away from my orange one, but also keeps me out of trouble while the new house goes through.

normal service will resume around mid April.

Lol! You know I like that orange 414!! But don't worry I'm sure you'll end up with this one eventually 😂

My thanks to you all gentleman! Especially Mick! Who is doing me a very massive favour 😁

• Haha 1

The BC massive strikes again!!!

I collected this on behalf of @lee650 today. Verrrry nice bass...I'll reluctantly be sending it to him after the weekend.

Saddest part of this story?? I've already packaged it ready to send so I won't be able to play it!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

As above, seller has a Black Yamaha BBG4S 11 in really nice condition (at least 9.5 out of 10) which he's planning on selling. If you wanted this but missed it, think about the GS.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-bass-guitar/183724299868?hash=item2ac6d2565c:g:8TcAAOSwTnBchZad

Edited by TheGreek

5 hours ago, TheGreek said:

The BC massive strikes again!!!

I collected this on behalf of @lee650 today. Verrrry nice bass...I'll reluctantly be sending it to him after the weekend.

Saddest part of this story?? I've already packaged it ready to send so I won't be able to play it!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

As above, seller has a Black Yamaha BBG4S 11 in really nice condition (at least 9.5 out of 10) which he's planning on selling. If you wanted this but missed it, think about the GS.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-bass-guitar/183724299868?hash=item2ac6d2565c:g:8TcAAOSwTnBchZad

And im massively grateful Mick you are a complete star! I can't wait to get my hands on it. That GS  looks nice! I think it was the evolution of the first 5 string I ever had back in 1996 a Yamaha BBN5 cracking bass for the money, I quickly replaced it with a BBNE1 though 😁

12 hours ago, TheGreek said:

seller has a Black Yamaha BBG4S 11 in really nice condition (at least 9.5 out of 10) which he's planning on selling. If you wanted this but missed it, think about the GS.

Ooh I have one of those, also in Black, its a lovely piece of kit, I can highly recommend!!