Why become a member? ×

Tacoma Thunderchief Acoustic
£750
Bristol

BassBod

Reluctantly for sale, the very best acoustic I have ever played. Big body, slim neck, good Fishman pickup and preamp system.

All solid wood, spruce top and mahogany everything else.  Light construction and very thin sealer/finish.  Has a lovely boom!

Comes with original hard case in good condition.  Bass has a minor repair to the front, but is professionally done and stable.  One chip in the back of the headstock  - has been stuck back in, but could be tidied up a bit quite easily. 

Collection only from Bristol/ Bath area.  More photos tomorrow, happy to answer any questions..

A186647C-76C8-46AE-A6BB-D065E960B893.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BassBod said:

The photos of the broken Tacoma  are nothing to do with the bass I’m selling, other than as a caution against shipping acoustics without a hard case! 

No local interest from the South West bassers??

I’d ask @AndyTravis to perhaps remove the pics from his comment, there’s more pics of the broken bass than the one for sale.

14 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Sorry guys. Will delete my post.

was literally a testimonial to the fact it sounded amazing even in the state mine arrived in - so I’m certain it’s an unbelievable ABG.

Absolutely and the comment was totally valid I was just concerned that idiots like me might (as I did) get distracted from the sale of the pukka bass.

The photos of the broken Tacoma  are nothing to do with the bass I’m selling, other than as a caution against shipping acoustics without a hard case! 

No local interest from the South West bassers?

Open to sensible offers, but no trades please.  Life demands cash at the moment 😳

6 minutes ago, BassBod said:

No local interest from the South West bassers?

Open to sensible offers, but no trades please.  Life demands cash at the moment 😳

I’ve taken them off now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...