Left leaderboard
juliusmonk

FS: Esh Sovereign 4-str - now 600£
£690
Madrid

Posted (edited)

Hi

For sale my Esh Sovereign IV in trans red, a very nice bass that I've thoroughly enjoyed - but need to sell due to new purchases.

It is a bolt-on 4 string with EMG pickups (the good ones), rosewood fingerboard and Schaller hardware. It is very German, both in solid quality and sound - very snappy and growly, certainly aggressive with the tone control fully up. It has however the added advantage of a piezo at the bridge. Controls are volume, tone, pickup selector and an idiosyncratic Esh control that has 4 positions: direct (from PUs to output, no controls have any effect except PU switch), standard, standard+piezo, and piezo only. The neck is great, very comfortable. Adjusted for low action.

It is in very good condition, except for two very small dings at the forearm contour. Comes with original Esh gig bag, also in excellent condition.

Any questions, just shoot. Shipping to EU included in the price.

Cheers!

594D92C3-A644-4F0E-90B2-917A6F90307C.jpeg

93205B61-EE36-406E-9B0D-73E1755D5865.jpeg

86F5D022-EF09-4D75-9239-D536367E2F47.jpeg

Edited by juliusmonk
  • Like 1

Esh make superb basses,and this is another prime example😁 I regret selling mine,which had a truly incredibly low action with no fret buzz, even when digging in..Great price this too! GLWTS😃