Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Esh Sovereign 4-str - now 450£
£690
Madrid

juliusmonk

Hi

For sale my Esh Sovereign IV in trans red, a very nice bass that I've thoroughly enjoyed - but need to sell due to new purchases.

It is a bolt-on 4 string with EMG pickups (the good ones), rosewood fingerboard and Schaller hardware. It is very German, both in solid quality and sound - very snappy and growly, certainly aggressive with the tone control fully up. It has however the added advantage of a piezo at the bridge. Controls are volume, tone, pickup selector and an idiosyncratic Esh control that has 4 positions: direct (from PUs to output, no controls have any effect except PU switch), standard, standard+piezo, and piezo only. The neck is great, very comfortable. Adjusted for low action.

It is in very good condition, except for two very small dings at the forearm contour. Comes with original Esh gig bag, also in excellent condition.

Any questions, just shoot. Shipping to EU included in the price.

Cheers!

594D92C3-A644-4F0E-90B2-917A6F90307C.jpeg

93205B61-EE36-406E-9B0D-73E1755D5865.jpeg

86F5D022-EF09-4D75-9239-D536367E2F47.jpeg

Edited by juliusmonk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“DANG!!!"

Somebody call the authorities cos this is a STEAL!!!

The real crime would be letting this beaut' go for £450....  ...POSTED?!?!...:swoon:

C'Mon!! The p&p gotta run AT LEAST £30..  so that's a mere £420 for the instrument. 

What the emgs worth?.. £120?... 

A Piezo bridge and a sh*t load of tonal options thanks to the eshtronic circuitry!! ... another £100

You keep doing the math and this bass is technically free!!!

I mean “C'MON!!!", who don't want a free bass??!!..  :scratch_one-s_head:

• 4 weeks later...