Why become a member? ×

GreenBoy Fearless F112****** PRICE DROP******* £650
£675
Brentwood

steviebk

Greenboy Fearless F112 cab, Eminence Kappalite,  immaculate condition, 3 months old, complete with Roksolid cover,  anyone who knows about these, knows how great they are, only selling to fund another project, collection from Brentwood.

FC1875A7-CB4B-460E-9A3B-EDB2BFE3F3FE.jpeg

8BD7551F-07C6-4DB1-B3A1-B9A3E6C99487.jpeg

EFBEB701-07B0-4641-9FA4-D303BAD84DFE.jpeg

Edited by steviebk
More details
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Hi what is the spec on this cab? 

17 hours ago, jembullo said:

Nice, not coming anywhere near Bristol this weekend are you?

17 hours ago, jembullo said:

Nice, not coming anywhere near Bristol this weekend are you?

Sorry no, regards, Steve 

16 hours ago, steviebk said:

http://trickyaudio.com/wp/enclosures/

Hope this answers your questions, kind regards, Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for this. It tells me that it's 8 ohms and 32 to 38lbs. But that's it. 

No information about its RMS power handling, frequency response or volume, (aka sensitivity / dB) which, for me, are all key parameters to understand.

Edited by Al Krow

These are one of the best passive FRFR you can get. I replaced a quality 3-way 2x12 (EAD) with one of these. I then bought another F112 thinking I'd maybe need two for bigger gigs and have yet to find the need to use two. :).  I run mine with a GK MB800 and it fills big rooms.

If I didn't already have 2...

5 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Hi Steve, thanks for this. It tells me that it's 8 ohms and 37 lbs. But that's it. 

No information about its RMS power handling, frequency response or volume, (aka sensitivity / dB) which, for me, are all key parameters to understand.

5 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Hi Steve, thanks for this. It tells me that it's 8 ohms and 37 lbs. But that's it. 

450 watts @ 8 ohms as far as I know, talk to http://trickyaudio.com/wp/ they should be able to help, ask for Guy,  kind regards, Steve

Edited by steviebk

You would be seriously hard pressed to find a better 1/12", 5", 2" cab around. I have two of these, a 2x12 and soon a 1x8. I can play a wedding gig to a crowd of 100 with just the 1x12 without it farting out. If I use the 2x12 or 2 x 1/12's and my Gk fusion 800. gain is at 3, master is on 3 and it is boarding too loud there. 

These aren't mass produced cabs, they are hand built no expense spared cabs and the quality and sound reflect that. 

Edited by sumorabbit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, olipaulo said:

https://www.bassplayer.com/gear/greenboy-audio-fearless-f112-cabinet-reviewed

This article mentions 900W, which I believe is what I read when I bought mine last year.

Great article, thanks! He has a LOT of praise for this cab. 

7 hours ago, steviebk said:

450 watts @ 8 ohms as far as I know, talk to http://trickyaudio.com/wp/ they should be able to help, ask for Guy,  kind regards, Steve

I am bit confused as to whether this is 900W @ 8 ohms (per Ed Friedland's article) or 450W @ 8 ohms though? Could you clarify that point please?

Would you mind confirming what the weight of yours is please (to the nearest lb) as the link you provided only gave a range?

Sorry I thought you were asking just the Kappalite speaker wattage on its own which is rated at 450 watts, the cab is rated at 900 watts. The weight is between 36/37 lbs according to my scales and that’s as near as I can get it, Regards, Steve

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...