Why become a member? ×

Hi

PlasmaZombies

Greetings from Northern Ireland!

I have lurked here for a while so decided to sign up and say hello. Been playing bass for 16 years now. Gigged locally in a few bands over the years but it has been a few years since I last gigged so just a bedroom player these days.

Current set up is a Fender Precision Bass MIM, EBS Multicomp, EHX Big Muff Green Russian, Darkglass B7K V2 and a modest Ashdown combo which I'm looking to upgrade...suggestions welcome!

Also have a new bass ordered which should be arriving next month. 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bigsmokebass said:

16 years on bass and only just joining us? A lot of thinking on whether you're cool enough to join us? 😆

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy BassChat and hope to see you around ✌🏻

Big Smoke

I know...talk about being late to the party!? I'll have to make up for lost time.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PlasmaZombies said:

I know...talk about being late to the party!? I'll have to make up for lost time.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

We'll have to think of a suitable penalty for this. I mean there's being late to the party and then there's arriving in the morning to help clear up the mess 😂

Sure hope you'll enjoy it here and don't worry, we won't give you too much grief 😉😂

@TheGreektell me about it! Someone said there's a beautiful Yamaha Attitude 2 ltd bass up for grabs 😉 *cough cough* not that I'd shamefully plug a sale or anything. 

10 minutes ago, PlasmaZombies said:

Yes i have been known to buy and sell a lot just to try out new gear...My gf tells me I would sell my granny!

SSssssshhh! :o

Someone on here will try to buy her!

Especially if you tell them she's got 'heft', or is good for metal! :D