Why become a member? ×

New Cab Ampeg Portaflex pf210

afterimage

Arrived today. From Bax Holland ,four days shipping due to delays at Calais

Excellent construction. But very heavy  side handles would have been better the flip top for  amps is neat touch 

Bought this for a Amped PF50T  valve head  sounds amazing using it with horn set to one 

Well pleased with it. The amp  eq certainly helps get good tones out of it 

Cranking a fender 74 reissue Jazz sounds really good with both pickups on ten. Single the same too 

Photos later 

Ive an old Ampeg combo, converted to a 210, 8 ohm cab using the drivers from a Portaflex cab. Sounds great for a small set up with a class D head or as part of my SVT 2 full stack. Using the small set up tonight for a 60 people party gig in a small bar.

On 08/03/2019 at 20:35, afterimage said:

Arrived today. From Bax Holland ,four days shipping due to delays at Calais

Excellent construction. But very heavy  side handles would have been better the flip top for  amps is neat touch 

Bought this for a Amped PF50T  valve head  sounds amazing using it with horn set to one 

Well pleased with it. The amp  eq certainly helps get good tones out of it 

Cranking a fender 74 reissue Jazz sounds really good with both pickups on ten. Single the same too 

Photos later 

Very heavy ? about 20 kg was a pleasant improvement on my 33kg peavey 210 .I have a 115 and a 210 cab and love them .One with upgraded castors and the other sits on top for wheeling to car etc .Proper covers were expensive though 

16 hours ago, Aiseymay said:

I've been saving up for one of these (and probably the 1 x 15 as well) however GAK is now shoing them as discontinued? Anyone else noticed this else where? Have I missed the boat?

Don't know if it still happens but after I viewed one on amazon I was getting prompts and the prices we all over the place,mostly mega cheap

those little pop ups on the right of your computer screen 

On 14/03/2019 at 14:28, jazzmanb said:

Very heavy ? about 20 kg was a pleasant improvement on my 33kg peavey 210 .I have a 115 and a 210 cab and love them .One with upgraded castors and the other sits on top for wheeling to car etc .Proper covers were expensive though 

Lol in jest compared to my TC Electronic 2x10